Live Stream :D

Group Chat: Class 1-gAy

Headphones: P!ATD is the best band to exist

Ravenyami: Have you ever heard of Twenty Øne Piløts

AlienQueen: AJR?

Gravity?: Maroon 5

Kermit: Train

IcyHot: You guys up for a live stream tonight? I don't have any work to finish and I'll probably be bored

Gravity?: I'm always up for a live stream >:3 also how's Deku?

IcyHot: They just started so I don't really know anything about that but hoping it's all going well

Broishima: We haven't done a live stream in forever!

The whole class all had a MeTube (thought the name was funny so yeah) channel together, surprisingly the people that did watch them were mostly in America or spoke English, which the class was fluent in Japanese and English so that was good. They had around 15k subscribers, they weren't a very big channel but it was decent.

"Katsuki, get up it's like eleven-thirty," Kirishima groaned and pulled at the ash blonde. The only response he got was a groan and the arms around his waist holding him tighter.

"Fine, but at one, you're getting up," Kirishima said and grabbed his phone from the nightstand beside the bed.

It was around 2:30 by now and Class 1-A were all on the first floor waiting for Midoriya's arrival. Once he and Todoroki walked in Uraraka ran up to them with a smile. "How'd it go? Are you ok?" Her voice was filled with excitement.

Iida walked up to them. "Is he ok?" He asked at the slightly drowsy green -haired boy. Todoroki nodded.

"He just needs some sleep, plus the painkillers probably made him a little out of it," Todoroki said with his arm around Midoriya's waist.

"Ok, get rest Deku!" Uraraka smiled and moved out of the way to let Todoroki walk to his dorm with Midoriya in his arms.

It was 9:00 and they decided to start the live stream. "There it started!" Midoriya smiled as Iida started it.

"HI GUYS!" Ashido yelled and smiled at the computer.

"I swear I'll fucking kill you," A familiar ashy blonde's voice was heard.

"And here comes our angel!" Kaminari joked as Bakugo walked into the living room with Kirishima behind him.

"He's mad that I made him come downstairs," Kirishima laughed and sat on the couch looking at the computer and giving a wave.

"He's always mad," Ashido giggled. Bakugo glared at her.

"Anyway, HIII GUYS! Oh, shi- we already have like 700 people watching," Uraraka gasped and smiled.

"Wait! Really?" Midoriya looked at the people watching then smiled.

"Baaaaakugo," Ashido looked over at the ash blonde.

"What do you want raccoon eyes," Bakugo scoffed and scrolled through his phone.

"Can you make cookies?" She asked. Kirishima gasped.

"Cookies!" Kirishima smiled.

"We vote on cookies," Kaminari nodded.

"You guys are fucking five," Bakugo scoffed and got up.

"You're the best Bakubro!" Kirishima laughed and looked at the group chat.

"Do any of you have questions?" Midoriya asked looking at the chat.