Late Night Snacks

Group Chat: Class 1-gAy

Gravity?: What if we all we're just in a book or show

Invisibitch: What do you mean?

Gravity?: Like what if our lives weren't REAL but they were? Like we are just is some sort of show

IcyHot: Like an anime?

Gravity?: Exactly

TWINKling: We are?

(Aoyama stop breaking the fourth wall!

Sorry Mademoiselle)

1 deleted message

Sanic IiDAD: That's very unlikely Uraraka

Gravity?: Yeah I guess :1

Kirishima yawned as he got out of the shower, he planned on eating them going to sleep.

He walked to the dorm next to him and knocked on the door. He was greeted with an ash blonde.

"Hey, Bakubro!" Kirishima smiled.

"C'mon," Bakugo moved to the side and let the redhead walk in.

The two just laid on the bed, phones in hands, and sometimes a conversation. Kirishima yawned and scrolled through his phone.

Bakugo's stomach was desperate for food as he hadn't eaten anything since this morning. His body betrayed him as his stomach growled.

"Hungry?" Kirishima asked.

"No," The blonde lied.

"C'mon a snack wouldn't hurt," Kirishima smiled and got up.

"Tch," Bakugo stood up.

Kirishima and Bakugo walked to the first floor and headed to the kitchen. Surprisingly only Tokoyami and Shouji seemed to be downstairs. Kirishima looked through the cabinets, "Want some pocky?" he joked.

"Fuck no," Bakugo scoffed and looked at the time.

"Hm what about some Castella?" Kirishima asked and held up a sponge-like cake.

"Yeah, sure," Bakugo said. Kirishima got out two plates and cut out a piece for each of them.

They both finished and headed back to the blonde's dorm. Kirishima yawned and closed his eyes. "Night, Bakubro," The redhead said before falling asleep.

"Night, Kirishima," The blonde whispered and tired, fell asleep.

Kirishima and Bakugo were always the first ones to wake up no matter what. Thought Ashido wasn't always the third one, sometimes Kaminari was, maybe Uraraka was, and Tokoyami was another one that woke up quite early.

"Morning, Tokoyami!" Kirishima greeted the boy with the bird head who gave a wave and headed for the coffee machine.

Tsuyu really wasn't waking up as early as usually which is why Uraraka always made sure to wake her up every morning. "Come on Tsuyu time to get up," Uraraka shook the frog girl a few times.

"Mmm, I'm up," The frog yawned.

"Ok, c'mon about you get something to eat," Uraraka smiled and picked the girl up.

"Yeah," She smiled through the yawn.

"You're adorable," Uraraka laughed.

"So are you," Tsuyu smiled and kissed the girl's cheek.