Pt. 2 of Seasonal Training

(Ok, so I realized something... I can write fighting scenes for shit, I know writing a bnha fanfiction and I can't write fighting scenes, so I mean um have fun? Also, more on the Dabi is a Todoroki theory... I saw this edit of Dabi without his scars and he looks like a young endeavor almost...also he has the same eye color as endeavor and one of Shoto's eyes so it makes you think)

The Fall building was the first one to get attacked. The five students that were picked to fight in that area worked together with Carpo who was the hero that had the fall like quirk to defend against the villains. Sero escaped and warned everyone else about the attack.

"It's all going as planned," Aizawa said as he ran with Present Mic to the buildings.

"Guess it is," Present Mic said.

"Make sure they're all safe, you know I think of them as my children," Aizawa said.

"One of them is your child," Present Mic said as the parted ways to different buildings.

Todoroki never did see his brother after the incident with his dad. He never saw him after his injuries were fixed up, maybe that's why he never made the connection that Dabi was Toya Todoroki. But after Hagakure filled him in on everything he knew that his brother was a villain but maybe, just maybe he could change.

"Ah Shoto Todoroki, so we meet again?" Dabi smirked as he met eye to eye with the younger boy.

"I know who you are," Shoto said as he trapped the two in a room of ice.

"I could melt this easily," Dabi kept on smirking.

"I know that Toya," Shoto said the last word with hatred.

"Ah, you did find out, how's mom? Or no, how's our dear old dad?" Dabi glared at Shoto.

"Toya listen, I don't want to fight you! Mom's getting better and he's trying! I know what happened in the past, trust me I had my face burned too!" Shoto yelled.

"I won't forgive that fake of a father for what he did! He burned my face! I was in the hospital for months Shoto! Months!" Dabi yelled.

"Then don't try to make up with dad! We all fucking hate him! Just try with mom!" Shoto said still hoping he could convince his older brother.

"How could you say that after what she did to you? She spilled hot water on you!" Toya growled.

"It was because he made her crazy! They haven't seen face to face for years! She's so much better now just give her a chance!" Shoto now had tears running down his face, his family was a mess.

"I'll have someone else deal with you," Dabi melted down the ice and froze as he saw other pro heroes starting to get there and policemen everywhere. "Shit," He cursed under his breath.

"Hagakure you monster!" Toga whined as she was being forced into the police car.

"What's that suppose to mean? Ribbit," Tsuyu asked the naked shivering girl.

"I-I don't want to-" She shivered as remembered everything, she might finally be free? Oh god, she hoped she was free.

"Hagakure!" Ashido ran up to the girl holding up a sweater? "Here I found a sweater dress, it should be long enough, it's all I could find," Ashido looked at the girl worriedly.

"Thank you Ashido..." Hagakure smiled, even if she was invisible the tears never were.

"H-Hagakure?" Ashido asked.

"I might- I might actually be free," She cried and hugged the pinked skin girl.

"Hey, hey, it's all done now, cry all you want alright?" Ashido rubbed her back.

"Kirishima? Bro are you alright?" Kaminari asked as he stood away from the group of kids with Kirishima and Bakugo.

He shook his head not making a noise. "He just remembered some things as we were fighting," Bakugo sighed and hugged the redhead, "C'mon Eijirou, you're ok, I'm ok, everyone is ok," Bakugo said weakly, he wasn't himself when Kirishima wasn't smiling, it just hurt him too much.

"I can go?" Kaminari said.

"No, he needs to see someone else too, he's worried about everyone," Bakugo said.

Kirishima had calmed down a few minutes after and the three walked over to the class. Some were still in shock, others were trying to just be calm, and some even tried to lighten the mood up which didn't work too much.

Let's just say they probably weren't going to have another field trip for a while now.

Ok hey, my loves! I um looked at my tag rankings on this book and can I say I love you all so fucking much? Like thanks to all of you! I would tag the people but them I'd be an idiot and miss someone so I'm not because I don't want leaving anyone out.. Anyway I fucking all hope you hope a fantastic day/night/ if you're in the US then a Thanksgiving!