<!>Damiens View<!>

You found the bonus chapter congrats

Chapter Two - Three

"You're kidding me" the guard jumped at my tone, I could smell the fear coming off of him.

"M-my King! I apologize! Please understand it is your m-mothers request. I'm just a messenger!" He sounded panicked. Noah must be having a field day.

"Get out of my sight" I said sternly.

"U-understandable! Sorry sir!" Then he quickly ran out of the office. The door slammed making me roll my eyes.

I can't believe I'm agreeing to this. A slight headache came on.

!—-

How bad can it be? I haven't gone out in a while I think the trip to the pack would be good for me. Mother is right. Just take a break for once Damien. It's okay to let loose and look at the kingdom.

I sighed adjusting my hair a bit stepping out of the office. I smiled lightly at some of the passing guards before continuing on my way.

~

We arrived at a small pack. I haven't been out in a while. I really need to get out more. Maybe if someone, or some people weren't so grumpy, we would be able to enjoy the outside more often.

!——-

I know your not talking about me. You know the owner of this body. We are not here for chit chat of any kind. Just get in, get the new general and we will get out. It's strictly business.

The guards followed me as I approached the house. I didn't even bother knocking, they were expecting me after all. I walked in with my guards following me.

The family stood at attention their boys lined up as well as Michael and his mate.

"My King..." Michael stated bowing his head, his family following in pursuit.

"At ease, Caleb. You ready?" He had a glimmer of fear in his eyes but stood bravely.

"Yes sir" I nodded. I started to walk then stooped. I smelled something. A wonderful scent.

!———-

Holy shit. I don't think you know what this means! That strawberry scent! That has to be our mate right? She's in this house! She's in the house!

"My King is there something wrong?" Michael broke me out of my thoughts.

!——-

I will respond to this thank you very much. That smell is tainted.

"No...but it's interesting really. I smell strawberry, a scent of strawberry. Your mate smells like sandalwood. You smell like forest. Your boys a mix. But strawberry...?" I then hummed.

"Who else has been here?"

"No one but my family sir. I'm sure you just smelling my mates baking"

!——-

I do believe this bastard is lying to us and I don't like liars.

"Why are you lying to me Michael?" I spoke with poison, crossing my arms.

"My king your mistaken-" he dares question me?

"Search the house. Find the scent." I barked not happy with his response.

My guards started to flood the room as I continued to just watch them. They went everywhere almost about to turn the place upside down. Just the way I like it.