Chapter Fifty-Seven

Black leather. Who knew I would be in black leather. The tight material wrapped around my body with some areas being covered by black mesh. It revealed the mark clearly of coarse. Little black heels, it only added one inch on my height. Again they curled my hair letting it fall.

I guess Damien likes it curled. I shrugged looking over myself again then went to the door.

The door then opened when I was about to open it. Damien looked down at me then immediately his eyes turned to yellow.

"My...don't you look sexy in that little leather dress" I raised a brow as he leaned on the door frame.

"Does your flirting always increase every time I have a dress on?" He shrugged smirking.

"And if it does? I'm sorry you look great in everything I pick out for you" Of coarse he picked this out. I sighed, patting his chest.

"Next time I'm picking what I wear"

"Nope sorry that is my job" he pulled me out of the room, shutting the door behind me.

My back pressed against the the door as he still stood there.

"Begone. Shoo" I waved him off.

He only smirked more, one of his arms blocking me as he put his hand on the door next to my face.

"One kiss and I'll let you be free" my eyes narrowed at him.

"One kick in the balls and then I will be free" I sent a cheeky smile.

His other hand covered to his area to block me if that did anything. Hello I was the one living in a house of boys.

"I don't give up easily" I hummed.

Let's play a little game then. My hands went up to his collar pulling him towards me a bit so our bodies were close together.  His hands had moved my waist, humming in approval.

"I don't either" then my knee came up hitting him in his baby maker.

He whined, holding his 'boys'. I walked past him with a grin clearly satisfied.

~

"Welcome to the long lost tradition of Lupus Noctem. Where all wolves come together to take pride of being servants to the Moon Goddess. A night where the roles are reversed and the humans are pitted against each other for our enjoyment. I thought now that I'm older, the tradition should be brought back to celebrate who we are. We are werewolves! Let the matches begin!"

The sound of a bell rang and I looked back at the arena. Everyone had surrounded it, cheering as if we were at a sporting event. The arena was a huge cage with two sides.

From the two sides, two humans were thrown in. They both seemed scared out of their minds. Another bell rang out signaling the start of the match.

The sides of the arena started to close in on them. Each side having spikes. They were forced to be pushed towards each other. The taller male got the message and swung at the shorter man. The short man stumbled as the other made contact.

The arena stopped moving allowing them to fight. I could barely stomach what I was seeing. I stared at the floor as it began to turn bloody from the fighting.

There was a roar from the crowd and I had to look up. The shorter man had tackled the other man and was throwing punches at his face, beating him. I cringed as each sickening crunch was followed by another roar from the crowd.

Then the tall man had stopped moving from on the ground and the man on top of him continued to throw punches. Another bell rang and werewolf guards came from one of the arenas openings