Chapter Nineteen

He kept me close going to the kitchen area. Everyone just stared at us and cleared the way for when we went in.

"Are you not worried? About all the stares?" Granted the almighty Ming did not have a shirt on, then there was me.

I had on a pair of his boxers and his shirt. Which by the way I have no idea how I got this on my body. Did he really undress me?! He has got to learn some boundaries.

"Not really. Are you?" My mouth gaped open.

He is actually joking right? I know he has like a load of personalities but the fact it's the same body still amazes me. It's like my brain can't function properly when he is being nice and I'm not frightened for my life or my brothers life. I nodded to answer him. He then picked up my chin so I would stop drooling over him. He closed my mouth smiling to himself as he took some pans out.

"You cook right?"

"I-I never cooked pancakes before?" I was still being very cautious. You never know when he will turn into Noah or Axel. Those two were a little too much. He smiled.

"I'll teach you" he set some ingredients to the side, humming as he did so.

God he is so hot. Whoah. Claire, where did that come from? Ugh. I need to like do something to get his heavenly body out of my head. Maybe staring at him while he begins to cook pancakes while shirtless isn't the best idea.

"You want strawberry pancakes?" Yep I can't deny how hot he is now.

I just nodded again. I sat up on the countertop just watching him work. He made the batter almost perfectly then put it on the pan in an almost perfect circle.

"So...L-Liam?" He paused for a second.

"For now call me Damien. I don't like anyone knowing"

"Oh right so Damien. Y-You cook?" He shook his head. What a great icebreaker for a man that kidnapped you.

"Only a few breakfast items. I know you cook a lot. Like every meal. I also heard you are very good at it" I nodded.

"Y-yea I'm alright" then we went quiet again.

He was just focusing on the stove top. It took him a few minutes to finish up the pancakes and plate them nicely with a few decorative strawberries. He set them down on the space next to me, hanging me a fork and knife. He stood to eat.

"I know. This is all a lot. Just...I want you to be comfortable around me. Understand?"

"Yes I understand. I'm still not completely okay with the whole werewolf thing, you being kind just intimidates me to a whole new level" I admitted truthfully.

I took a bite from the delicious strawberry pancakes. Very good actually, it was surprising.

"It's alright. I'll try to hold back Axel and Noah as best as I can. Just know as long as I'm here, you will be safe" I bit into another piece.

He just stared at me. I coughed out of nervousness, adjusting my position on the countertop.

"I'm making you even more uncomfortable aren't I?"

"Kinda. No- I didn't mean for that come out like that. It's nice you being here! Don't get me wrong!" He chuckled. Very sexy. Claire stop!

"Don't worry I understand. To be completely honest your not that bad for a human. You're very cute" he took a bite from his pancakes finishing.

Wait when did he finish? Was I drooling over him for that long and didn't even notice?

"U-Uh thank you?" He smiled more, putting his plate away and taking my plate from my hands putting it to the side.