Chapter Thirty-Three

"I'm going to fucking kill you! Why are you doing this to me?! Why?!" My voice went dark.

I couldn't even recognize it. He flinched, going to his knees in attempt to comfort me.

"I'm sorry. It has to be done. You will only need to go through this once and once more. I need you to get use to it and control the pain" my mouth let out another animalistic growl.

I heard him let out a groan as well holding onto his head. He was starting to pull at his hair, speaking no, yelling at himself. I couldn't concentrate as my bones were breaking at a rapid rate.

My eyes started to sting soon after, I felt my gums beginning to bleed. I screamed in agony once more, the familiar feeling of me passing out coming back to me. Eventually I did pass out, the world going dark again.

~

It wasn't pleasant waking up after turning into a wolf for the second time. I found myself in the Kings room again but this was a little different. Aside from being completely naked again, I was chained.

Last time I wasn't chained , now I am chained? Not just on one leg , no, now on one leg and one arm. One chain on my right arm and left leg.

I went to move but the chains weren't even loose, I was strapped to the bed. This is just great now isn't it. I tugged one last time on the tight chains groaning a bit from the strain I was putting on my already sore limbs.

"Bright and early and you're up little sunshine" I jumped hearing his voice.

"D-Damien! I'm naked! Why am I chained down?" Thank god he at least had the manners to put a sheet over me.

Oh god. If I have been blanking out...he must've touched me at one point when I was naked. I could see him grinning probably reading my mind on what I'm thinking about.

"You grew out of control last night. I had to trap you here or you would've terrorized the people of the castle" I raised a brow in confusion. "You decided to attempt to attack the guards" I gasped.

"I am so sorry. I don't know how to control the beast just yet"

"I don't think you ever can. You say you black out when you shift right?" I nodded making him hum.

His eyes suddenly went yellow. He smirked, sending shivers down my spine.

"No Axel. Go away" I whined, pulling at the chains again.

He only chuckled, getting on the bed. He started to crawl over me making me gasp. Only a sheet and his clothes blocked him from me right now.

"Come on mate. I think we should start practicing to have pups don't you think?"

"Your a pig! Get off" I warned him.

He only smirked more, his eyes continuing to glow. He bent down kissing the mark on my shoulder. Involuntary I let out a moan.

"Someone enjoys being touched by her mate" he whispered into my ear. 

He then pulled away, getting off the bed quickly. He pulled at his hair, his back turned to me. I tried to get out of my bindings again, nothing is budging.

"A-Axel?"

"Why do you have to fucking be like this?! Just stop!"' He yelled at himself, smacking his head.

Something snapped, he must be conflicted. I need to get out of these chains and fast. Okay werewolf strength would be really useful right about now. Once more I tugged but no use again.

"Stop torturing me stop it!" He was going mad.

"D-Damien your scaring me. I need you to get me out of these chains" he growled to himself again. Pacing back and forth.

"I can't control them I can't. I cant" I cringed at the mind splitting headache I received shortly after.

"You need to concentrate. Get me out of here and let me help you" he sped over with his un-human like speed and ripped off the chain holding onto my arm.

Then he went back to holding his head, crying out. He didn't unbind the leg. I panicked jumping to the other side of the bed and going to the source of where I was tied down. With all my might I pulled out of the bindings falling down.

I wrapped the blanket around myself in a toga like fashion, running back over to him.

"Damien relax. Please relax. They can't hurt you they can't"

"He's going to hurt me again. He's going to hurt them again"

"No one is going to hurt you. Look at me, your safe" I held his face in my hands trying to get him to focus on me.

"He's going to come after you. Run while you still can"

"Who is he? Whoever he is he can't hurt me with you here"

"He hurt me and now he will hurt you. You fucking bitch!" His personalities snapped in two seconds. My eyes widen not liking seeing him like this.

Even the King has his demons he can't control.

I stared at him in fear flinching as his claws came out to slash at me. I didn't feel anything though. No contact was made.

There was silence. I could hear his heavy breathing and I opened my eyes slowly to see him standing there with concern on his face

"What is happening to me?" His voice came out, scared of himself.

Hesitantly I reached up to take hold of his clawed hand. I slowly put it down so he wouldn't hurt me.

"Your personalities. They all seem conflicted. Your conflicted and your personalities are tearing you apart" he went to speak but just couldn't. Instead he backed away from me pulling at his hair again.

"Who is he?" Now he froze.

"D-Don't!" He warned.

This time I stayed quiet, afraid of what he will do next. I held the blanket closer to me, taking a deep breathe. It was filled with silence. A deadly silence. I couldn't bear it.

"Damien talk to me...please. You're hurting. I can feel it"

"Claire I said-"

"I don't care what you said. You're hurting. Tell me what's wrong. Let me help you" suddenly he grabbed my neck, holding me in a choke hold.

I gasped, scratching at his hand.

"I fucking told you to stay out of it you piece of shit human" I felt the tears prick my eyes again.

No. He can't have fallen this far down again, he cant. Not like the first week. Not again. He dropped me making me gasp for air. He went back grabbing at his hair again and going to the wall putting his back to it.

"I'm sorry...you shouldn't have to see that. I'm so sorry"

"Tell me what's happening Damien. Please I'm begging you" I stood far away from him, keeping my distance. I still clenched into the blanket not allowing it to fall.

Yet he kept his silence. Continuing to stare at the floor as he didn't explain himself.