Chapter Fifty

Deep breathes. In and out. I'm fine. Just another meeting. I've been to one before. No worries. It's routine.

"Hey you Alright?" I felt a hand placed at my back, which also had a cut in to reveal my bare back.

I felt a shiver go down my spine as I looked back at him. He seemed to have froze, his eyes tracing over me. Not this again. Out of embarrassment I covered my chest with my hands, I know I looked like a tomato.

"You don't have to cover up for me love. It's just me" he moved my hands away from my chest, smiling softly.

"Liam. I felt like you haven't been out for a while"

"Well yeah. Damien and Noah have been very busy lately. May I say you look very nice this evening. I'm glad the dress fits you so well" he took my hand in his bringing it to his lips.

He kissed the knuckles gently then winked.

"It's a bit revealing no?" The two guards then opened the doors for us, bowing their heads.

Liam led me, holding my hand.

"Just the way I like it..." his eyes flickered.

I gasped. He chuckled as his eyes went normal. I looked around the room to see some men from my first meeting and then more men that were older. I was the only woman in the room. I didn't like all the stares I was getting.

I bit my lip, Liam's hand squeezing mine. He must've noticed how nervous I was getting.

I squeezed back hearing the door shut behind us. Liam led us to the thrones. I can't believe I haven't noticed them before. I got a slight headache and looked at whoever this new personality in confusion.

He smirked mischievously.

I went to sit in the smaller throne next to the more grander one, assuming that's where I will be. Yet my wrist was grabbed and I was pulled the other direction.

I froze instantly. The throne was large enough to the point where he would be able to sit back and I was sitting in between his legs. He leaned forward pressing his front against my back, his face being next to my ear.

"Alright gentlemen. You requested the royals attention and now you have it. What do you wish to discuss today?" His arms had had rested on either side of me.

Why did he have to put me in this position?!

"Well with all due respect, my King you have yet to address the recent attack on the Queen. Forgive us for being curious but we are curious" One of the men had spoke, I recognize him from the last meeting I was at.

"I did address it the next morning I believe in an interview yes?"

"You left out a crucial part that the council should be aware of. The fact that it was two humans, not Rogues, that acted this act" then the 'council' all began to whisper to each other.

All of them were too mixed together I couldn't figure out who was saying what.

"How did you find out that information?" That same man looked at the door.

The guards then opened it revealing two more guards, dragging in a man. They threw him to the ground causing everyone to start whispering again.

I gasped seeing the state of the man. He was beaten to a pulp. Both eyes starting to blacken, claw marks running through his body. His clothes were in shreds. He didn't dare look up at us. Chains had held onto his bruised wrists.

"We found him in your cells. Why isn't he dead yet my King?" Damien fell silent. He wasn't going to answer.

"Well we are waiting for your reasoning"

Now he was forced to.

"I prefer to have my fun with humans before killing them. That's all" I felt another shiver run down my spine.

I felt my throat start to get very scratchy.

"If you will allow my King I will take care of it for you. So you don't have to live with such a burden anymore" I felt another headache.

"Move" he whispered into my ear.

I got up quickly, Noah. Then he grinned at all the men in the room.

"No need. This is my prey" the man on the floor was shaking in fear.

He looked up at Noah, shivering.

"N-No please! Don't please! I've been taken from my family long enough! Let me get back to them. Please!" He sounded desperate.

I swallowed back the soreness in throat.

"You touched my mate. Death is the least I can do for you. Call it a favor" then the man in the chains laughed.

"She is your mate? She isn't even who she says she is. Isn't that right King? You said she was h-" it took a split second.

Noah went for the neck, digging his claws in. Blood started to spill from the open wound in the mans neck. He gagged but the life soon went out of his body.

Noah pulled out a chunk of his neck, blood being all over his hand. The man was dead. Leaving a pool of blood on the floor. Noah attempted to wipe the blood on his dress shirt, yet it was everywhere.

"Well gentlemen. I don't like panicking my people because of two dead humans. We shouldn't fret. They may have evolved but we still have the numbers and the moon on our side. Now are we done here?" The men in the room fell silent.

I couldn't stop staring at the blood on his hands. Human blood. I think I'm going to be sick.

"Very well my King. Thank you for your time" another man from the other side of the room said, bowing his head.

They all then bowed their heads in respect.

"Refreshments are in the dining room. You are all dismissed" The door was opened by the guards stationed at the door.

One of the omegas rushed over handing Noah a towel to clean off his blood stained hand. I was shaking having to get up off the throne. I went to walk by him but he only grabbed my wrist.

I felt frozen in fear, I stopped. He hummed, pressing his front to my back. I didn't dare look at him.

"Are you scared my little wife?" He teased me.

My werewolf blood must already be almost gone in my body. The fear I felt now was intense. I stared at the dead body on the floor, watching the blood pour out.

"You shouldn't be. You are the Queen after all. This is what we do to humans"

"S-Stop it. Please" I was shaking still.

Trembling before him. I felt weak just like I did when I first came here.

He came close to my ear purring a bit.

"Now be a good girl and act nice in front of the council" I pushed him away from me, feeling my throat begun to close up.

Don't cry. Don't cry.

I walked around the body, going back to the dining room.