Epilouge

I felt like I was stuck. Stuck in time as I just watched everything else go by. Immediately the Kings guard were ordered to surround me.

The crowd went into an uproar shaking the cage, demanding answers. My eyes scanned the crowd to see my brothers and Michael pushing people away from them as they tried to escape the crowd.

I flinched as I heard a loud bang from one side of the arena. They were trying to get in. Trying to get to me.

"Now is this who you want as your Royals? A King who accepted the fact that his mate is weak? A King who became weak himself. How pathetic of us to follow someone like this" Grayson spat.

I felt the headache almost knock me flat on the ground. I winced watching him as his eyes scanned the upset crowd. The man on the floor who was still bleeding, lazily looked up at me.

"Annalise I'm sorry...I'm sorry I left you" I looked at him in confusion then back up at Axel.

He was angry.

"Sit down now!" His voice shook the whole room. Everyone listened immediately falling silent. He glared at Grayson. "

If you have a problem with my decision to fall in love with my mate, if you have a problem with me being King. Then fight me Grayson. Stop being a little bitch and going after the female. Why don't you come straight after the King?"

Grayson would only smirk. "I wouldn't mind being King at all. After all this maybe I'll keep the Queen in her place" he only made Axel angrier.

The guards then picked up the human off the floor and went to escort me out. I tried to stay back not wanting Axel to continue with this. Not for me I'm not worth it.

His eyes met me and softened just a tad before turning back and getting angry. The gate shut me out of the arena. Some guards snapped at other wolves trying to get to me and the human.

"Someone tend to his wounds. Please" I begged one of the guards.

They mind linked someone who grabbed the human and started to drag him away.

"If he gets hurt I'll have my mate kill you as well!" The guard nodded quickly going into mind link again.

I went back up to the arenas fence, leaning against it. I worryingly looked at the two as they circled each other. The crowd was starting to get a little hyper again.

Both men in the arena started to strip of their clothes. They are going to turn. My eyes widen as the sound of the bell.

Both of them shifted leading the crowd to cheer again. The wolf I saw on one of my first nights was back. He was angry.

Graysons more lighter wolf had attacked first drawing the King to the ground. Another cheer from the crowd. Grayson was snapping at his neck but Axel wasn't having it.

He tossed Grayson to the other side of the arena, a loud clang as Grayson hit the fence.

Grayson growled getting up to attack again. Axel caught him off guard by already being in front of him.

Grayson pounced and they both were rolling on the ground, scratching and biting each other. Grayson was in the jaws of Axel who swung him around like a rag doll.

He tossed him to the ground again letting a sickening crunch sound.

I flinched slightly, Axel stalking over Graysons wolf who just lied on the ground. Axel spent no extra time and sunk his canines down into Graysons chest.

A loud gasp went through the crowd. Axel kept going, he took another bite then ripped off aggressively. Then Grayson turned human from under Axel, he was bleeding heavily from the wounds on his chest.