Chapter Seven

This is completely insane. I'm having a nightmare. A nightmare. It has to be a nightmare right? Just has to be.

I got dressed, adjusting my hair and staring into the mirror. I looked rough. Not that I cared about how I looked right now but I still looked rough. The clothes on me were a bit tight, the shirt almost death gripping my body. The leggings were comfortable though, I don't mind the tightness. My hair was still a mess even though it was pulled into a neat bun, the baby hairs were all over the place. I don't want to go downstairs. I can't do it.

There was a knock on the door, his voice being muffled by the door. I took a deep breathe opening the door to reveal the King.

"You done my sweet?" My nose crinkled in disgust as I pushed past him. He only grabbed my hand, turning me back to face him. "You can't deny the fact we are mates love"

"Yea well I can sure ignore it" he only chuckled, wrapping his arm around my waist. I stiffened not paying any attention to him as he led me down the long corridor.

"Let's talk for a bit before we go officially meet my mother" he then pulled me into what seemed a closet area.

I backed away from him into a shelf of cleaning supplies. He locked the door and turned to face me, leaning against it.

"First rule. We are supposed to be in love so you may call me Damien" my eyes only narrowed at him remembering the last time someone called him by his name.

"Second rule, you are supposed to be a werewolf. My mother and I despise humans so I'm going to have to cover my scent on you to mask your human scent"

"How are you going to do that?" He smirked coming closer to me.

I felt my heart rate speed up a bit, he really needs to learn about personal space. I tried to go back as I forgot I'm already leaned up against a shelf.

"Sexual interaction normally gets the job done" his eyes then glowed yellow.

I gasped. No. This can't be happening. Not now. No this isn't how I want this to happen. I don't want this to happen what am I saying?!

"But your not ready for that are you?"

"Back up p-please"

"You know in the werewolf world showing affection is almost nothing. We are very expressive if you didn't know"

"Don't remind me. Now please back up" I remembered that about my first ex.

Caught him and his mate making out almost about to rip each other's clothes off in the school yard. The King only grinned at me.

"Your scared of attraction. It's cute, you know that? Makes me just want you more"

"You are a pig" his hands only traced to my waist. I tried to push him off but he only stayed there. "Get off of me!"

"I'm wondering if I should mark you now or later?" His mouth was right next to my throat.

It sent shivers down my spine. His hands then went off of me,trapping me as he caged me in. I felt fear. He knew what scared me.

"P-Please don't...please" I felt a tear go down my face feeling his fangs skim at my neck. Then he backed away, letting me go completely.

"I see your breaking point now. Wipe the tears off your face and be happy. If you tell my mother I have you captured...I will kill your brother. That's a promise Claire" he repeated himself by threatening my family again. I quickly wiped away my tears as he unlocked the door.

~

"Damien my little boy!" The older woman came up to him, grabbing at his cheeks then hugging him. He only laughed and embracing her back. They broke off, both of them having a great smile on their faces.

"And this is her I presume" she looked at me.

"Yes mother. This is my mate Claire Westbrook" I gave her a fake smile as his hand once again found my waist to pull me close. I almost flinched at his actions but remained calm.

"Oh a Westbrook! Such lovely people. How is your father doing?" I had to keep the lie going.

"He's alright. You know my father?"

"Yes he used to be here all the time at the beginning of the war with my husband. I don't remember him having a baby girl though..."

"W-Well I am adopted" She gave me an apologetic smile now.

"Oh well at least you have one of the best families I know" don't cry. Claire pull yourself together don't think about the burning pain in your throat. I gulped it down, biting my lip.

"They must be very excited to know their daughter is going to be a Queen very soon"

"Q-Queen?"

"Damien. How dare you keep your mate hidden like this. You poor girl. By mate right you are to be queen. I'm sure you will make an excellent one dear, you already have the looks and I'm sure you got attitude because you have to put up with him" she eyeballed her son.

He only laughed, putting his body behind me, wrapping his arms around me.

"Oh mother she has an attitude alright....but you are right. She will make an excellent Queen" I couldn't speak.

I felt like someone just ripped my tongue out not allowing me to speak. Queen. Queen. No. I can't be queen to werewolves! I'm not even a werewolf! Michael is going to be so mad, to see that I actually have a mate. Hell he is going to be so mad I'm going to be queen.

"Well it was nice to meet you Claire"

"Y-you too Ma'am"

"Oh you can just call me Martha. No need for formalities. We are family now"

Family.

I think I'm going to be sick.