Chapter Four

I gasped when waking up. Why am I on the floor? I looked around. Where am I? There was a fireplace in front of me, another blanket wrapped around me. A pillow was under my head as well.

I went to get up but winced. My wrist was wrapped up. Who wrapped my wrist? I sat up completely, taking the blanket off. I glanced around again. I still don't understand where I am.

I used my other hand to push myself up and then looked down as my foot felt heavy. There is a chain on my ankle. A chain. A full metal chain. I tugged at it. It was secured to the fireplace, to the bricks. There was still enough for me to move around. So I walked, more of a speed walk, to the window. I opened it and my mouth dropped. I was in a castle. I had to be in the castle.

The Kings castle. He brought me here. He must've chained me, must've wrapped my wrist. But why? I'm supposed to be dead, taken to a torture chamber. Is this torture room just disguised as a bedroom?

I took a step back and the door knob began to turn, I could hear it. I went to the farthest wall, putting my back to it. Then the man walked in. The King walked in. He was smiling saying goodbye to someone and then his face turned grim at the sight of me.

"Your awake" I stayed quiet. If I were ever to get captured I was to remain mute for my family's safety.

"When did you wake up?"

I kept the silence and he chuckled. "I can go get Caleb. Im sure he will enjoy a drink of wolfsbane" I froze. It was a poison to werewolves.

"A-A few minutes ago" I stuttered. He hummed then came closer.

I tried to go to the corner of the room, for some security but the chain stopped me. I was out of room. Now he was a few inches in front of me.

"Now you're going to answer a few questions. Is that too hard for you?" I bit my lower lip, shaking my head slowly. "Now...how did you get under the care of werewolves?" I gulped.

"Tina found me in a dumpster. I was abandonded so she took me as her own"

"Where are your parents?"

"I don't know. Again I was abandoned"

"What made your so called family keep you?"

"They are my family. I don't know why they kept me" he went to say something else but froze. His eyes glazed over. It took a minute for him to get out of it.

"Your lucky. I wanted to have more fun with you but I have to go" he then smirked seeing the fear drawn in my face.

He walked to the door, didn't even bother to close it, then left. He just left the door open? I waited a minute making sure he was gone. I then ran over to the door and I was able to get one foot out the door, until the chain pulled me back again. I was so close to freedom, yet I got caught. I tried again and again to get the stupid chain off of me, my hands were at their breaking point from all the pulling.

I was so frustrated. I just want to go home. I want to make sure everyone is safe. The King did something to them. I know he did. He is just that cold. I sinked down the door frame, my throat was stinging. I curled up into a ball and cried. I let the tears out, let them trickle down. I then started to sob.

I was never going to go home. Never. I was going to be stuck here until I die. I won't see my brothers ever again. I won't see my mom. I won't even see Michael. I won't see anyone from my pack. I won't see Malcolm. I won't be able to say goodbye to anyone I've loved. It's completely useless.

I never got to say goodbye. 

I wiped away at my tears. I can't let them see me cry if anyone comes back to get me. I can't.

I stood up and shut the door. It gives me some sort of privacy and security. I looked around the room to another door. Just as I thought it was a bathroom. I turned on the water to the sink, washing my face. I then looked up in the mirror taking a deep breathe.

I have to get out of here. Even if it means I have to fight for it. I then looked around for a weapon or something to get me out of these chains.

I looked under the sink to see the pipes for the water. That will leak if I break it off making it noticeable. Can't do that.

I glanced at the shower. The shower curtains rod. It was pure metal. I can use that.

Carefully I took it down, taking the curtain part off, making as little noise as possible. Now I can use this like a bat if I want to. I then walked over to the fire putting the metal over it. This will get it hot. I set it down for it to heat up and then went to the bed to grab the bedsheet. I ripped off a piece of it, and wrapped it around the metal bar. At least I won't burn my hand now.

I then stared at the door, letting the metal bar heat up as much as it can. Bring it on King.