Introduction

Hey loves! Welcome to Human She Was! I hope you find my book decent / good. It is my favorite that I've written so far! Although we need to say somethings before getting into it.

1. Spelling mistakes are common as I am human and really I suck at it. Grammar mistakes are also common.

2. This is a work of Fiction. There are very cliche moments and there are also some things that do not realistically make sense.

3. Constructive criticism is always welcomed. I'm still growing as a writer and a person!

4. This book may not be copied or published to any other platform except here. All rights are reserved.

TW ⚠️:  Violence, Swearing, Abuse, Mental Disorder and more! Depictions of DID are altered

TW ⚠️: Violence, Swearing, Abuse, Mental Disorder and more! Depictions of DID are altered. If you would like to find out more about DID, please research elsewhere. This book is a work of Fiction and should not be taken realistically.

~

"You only hurt those that get close to you, you use them" He only chuckled.

"To get what I want? Yes...yes I do"

~

Claire Westbrook was the daughter of the Beta in her pack. Her pack of werwolves. Only thing was, she was adopted after being found in a dumpster as a baby. She is human.

She lived with her new family of seven for her whole life. She adapted to the way werewolves lived but still had the short end of the stick when it came to pretty much everything.

Especially because humans are forbidden in the kingdom.

A tyrant rules over the werewolf kingdom, having control over every pack in the area. No one has ever seen him nor is allowed to repeat his name. He puts up a fake persona, everyone that is close to him knows to fear him.

           Who knew humans can have mates?

Enjoy