"I don't give a damn if it's y'all goin' damn go kart racing, I'm saying no and he said no. I'm sure it's plenty of other men here that wouldn't mind you playin' that triflin' ass game." Lauren said

The girl in the blue bikini chuckled, "I bet yo' nigga is plain miserable since you think body shots are triflin', goes to show what kinda fun y'all are actually havin'."

Lauren chuckled and shook her head, Dre nudged her before she started to speak but she ignored him.
"Never seen a hoe so mad because she can't flirt and lick on another woman man."

"I'm not mad, I'm just here to have fun. If you came to sit on the side all day, maybe you shouldn't be here. Learn how to live a little."

"Hoe, this is his party— my boyfriends', so I was going to be here regardless, and frankly you shouldn't have came, especially since you weren't invited." Lauren replied

"Keyword, your boyfriends' party, you not controlling shit here."

"I'm not? I can send all y'all ass home that's how much control I got, matter of fact, see yo' self out- let's see how much control I got now." Lauren said and stood up. I could tell she's tipsy off her ass but that wasn't stopping her. I don't know why whoever this girl is won't let up though, these people here at his party hate rejection.

"Tuh, bitch unless you gone move me I'm not leavin' nowhere." The girl said, following with a chuckle

Lauren grabbed the girl by her hair and begin pulling her, causing the girl to fall to her knees. Lauren continued dragging her, that's when the same girl that was in the pink ran over to Lauren and swung off of her. Lauren begin fighting the girl in the pink and the girl in the blue got up and jumped in.

"Wait wait wait." I said and got up, I can't let them jump her.

Dre done hopped over the damn chair and is already over there trying to break the fight up but it was three girls all swinging wild so he wasn't succeeding at all.

Dre was pulling Lauren so I pulled the girl in the pink. Lauren had a hold of her hair so there was a struggle on my end too.

"Come on man, it's too hot for this shit." I said

As Dre pulled Lauren further back, she started kicking the girl in her face.

I finally pulled the one in the pink and just in time, Mitch came and grabbed the one in the blue 'cause she was about to run back up.

"Y'all hoes jumped me and I still beat both of y'all ass." Lauren said as Dre pulled her into the house.

"Party over, go home." I yelled

Everybody acted like they had bricks in they ass and ear plugs in they ear.

I cut the music off, "Man, get the fuck out and go home— party over!" I yelled

I heard a few mumbles and lip smacking but I don't care, time to fuckin' go.

The girls that were in the pink and blue bikinis had walked around to the front.

I stayed back and started pickin' up a few things.

After a few minutes I heard loud roaring and commotion in the front so I ran up there. Lauren crazy ass was fighting the girl in the blue bikini. She was actually on top of her.