"—d Maria Reginheraht, the Quintessential Investigator. I'm sure you'll all get along well!" Upon hearing the name of Maria Reginheraht, Gaela's face grimaced. Maria Reginheraht, the child prodigy of enquiry. She's really unpopular among criminals, killers and black market dealers, having to solve and unravel many complicated cases thus gaining the title the Quintessential Investigator. She's not a bad individual though she is involved with the police not the army so Gaela need to watch herself." "I can't wait to meet her." Gaela said flatly as herself and the secretary Mary headed towards the dormitories. 'Rin is right, school really sucks,' Gaela thought bitterly as she followed the short secretary. First a selfish secretary and now she's sharing a room with a writer and a detective; two extremely observant individuals. She might fail her mission with them around.

While walking through the school looking for the dormitories, they've walked passed students and staff alike. Students give Gaela curious and intrigued looks while teachers gave her a nod. Gaela eyed and observe everyone's movements, looking for possible hitmen and anyone who can interfere with her mission to protect David Moon. "Seven hundred and six.... ah seven hundred and seven!" Miss Clarke finally exclaimed before giving the door a knock.

A muffled 'coming!' is heard and after a second or two, a girl opened the door. The girl have dark carob coloured hair and brown eyes. She's presumably an Asian. She's wearing a simple white short-sleeved hoodie with irregular black ink splotch patterns and blue shorts with black runners on, looking at the secretary in curiosity. "Hello Miss Yi, where's Miss Reginheraht?" Ms. Clarke asked as Lait shrugged. "Hm, Marii? She's currently on a undercover task investigating a gang of shady teenagers or something. She didn't tell me the details of her case but she's outside." Lait explained.

"That's a shame. Anyways here's Gaela Itenokami, the new foreign transfer scholar from Japan. She's the Quintessential archer." Lait widened her eyes in awe as her alluring brown eyes met with Gaela's lifeless ones. "You're the new student?! It's nice to meet you, I'm Lait Yi, the writer of two Zodiac stories called 'Breaking Free' and 'Killer Instinct' as well as multiple others." Lait introduced with a small smile. Processing the information in her head, Gaela nodded before speaking. "Hello miss Lait, it's an honour to meet you in person. I am very fond of your books and I feel my friends'll be jealous upon me sharing a dorm with you. My name is Itenokami Gaela, an aspiring archer in Japan. I went to multiple archery and marksmanship competitions all over the world."

The secretary excused herself and left, leaving the two dark haired girls alone. "Come on in, your section of the room is by the entrance; right here!" Gaela's grip on her suitcase tightened as she walked into the room, observing and taking note of the layout of the room. There's three double beds with bedside tables and lamps by the right side of the long rectangular room with the bathroom by the right side of the room as well. The wall to the bathroom is where her bed lays. Over on the left around the centre was a television on the wall with three writing desks arranged in a row along with a tiny kitchen with countless cupboards opposite of the bathroom. Beneath countless posters and stuck up notes and documents, the room was furnished with a rich vermillion wallpaper with little emblems in them. The floor was tiled, carpeted and floored appropriately at each section. The room was spacious, clean and comfy with a giant gothic style window at the far end. Makes sense since this school's a castle.

Lait flopped onto what it seems like her bed in the middle with a close eyed smile as she laughed nervously. "I'm sorry that you can't choose where you want to place your bed and all; Marii need to be by the window side because she likes to stalk, er, I mean track people with her telescope and she also needs the sunlight to wake her up instead of drinking ten gallons of coffee everyday. Me on the other hand likes the sunlight too and I really like having the TV right in front of my bed so I can watch YouTube all day.... Whoops. Also your arrival is really sudden for the room planners to actually think and redesign this room layout so I apologise!"