Chapter 1

The soft moonlight illuminated the quiet city of London, penetrating the veil of darkness casted by the chilling night. The dimly lit lamps of the streets glowed softly over the pavements as the infamous quítate all focused their vision on the famous Victoria and Albert museum in various positions. Gaela looked up at the night sky, a serene smile plastered onto her face for the first time in a while as she watched the beautiful splash of black, blue and purple above her littered with glittering white stars.

"Anytime now..." Adrienne's voice hovered over the cold breeze through Gaela's small transceiver by her ear, "everyone get ready. Remember the plan and our assigned roles. There are ten miscreants to get rid of, don't let any of those filthy scum escape." Gaela blinked before nodding as her grip on her sniper rifle tightened. "Roger that." Gaela along with her comrades chorused, ready for action. Gaela looked over at her bag, eyeing the ammunition by her side. Seeing those guns, silencers and rifles comforts her.

As soon as those words left their mouth, a loud crash is suddenly heard and the windows exploded, with sounds of the deafening alarms echoing throughout the city. "Now, let's go!" Adrienne's voice commanded and everyone leaped into action. Gaela held onto her M24 sniper rifle tightly and aimed at a specific spot that Adrienne has chosen carefully.

A group of thieves scurried out of the museum, numerous portraits and vases in hand. They quickly hopped onto a van parked by the Oratory Gardens and was about to drive off until they realised that their van had been tampered with. The engine is sabotaged. Gaela smiled, Threatening is too good at his job.

A roar of anger arose into the city and the thieves are out, panicking and fighting over the engine problem. "Excuse me sirs, would you know where the Yalta Memorial Garden is..?" A meek shiver voice echoed through Gaela's transceiver. Folisha. Gaela watched as the group of miscreants eyed the pink haired girl in suspicion, with a few blushing from her choice of exposure clothing.

The group murmured among themselves before nodding and started pointing out directions. Gaela watched as a single person slid behind Folisha, gun in hand with two others slipping their hands into their pockets rather casually. As someone who exceeds in ammunition, Gaela knows exactly what's happening. 'Three have guns and the rest have hunting knives' Adrienne's words echoed through Gaela's head as she smirked.

"Target on." Gaela muttered as she fired her M24. The shot went straight through a thief's head and his body fell onto the floor, limp. Others watched wide eyed, some still try to comprehend what's going on before trusting their instincts. A few tried to run while others pulled out their guns if they have them and their hunting knives.

They all lunged at Folisha.

"Brian, NOW!" Adrienne roared as a small and quiet grunt is heard. Brian Speller jumped off from the Victoria and Albert museum, stiletto in one hand and a ballistic knife in another. He sliced up three people within the blink of an eye quite skilfully if Gaela have to say so herself. Folisha pulled out four really long sewing needles from her combat boots, giggling as she aimed quickly and threw them into two thiefs' eyes.

Gaela reloaded her trust worthy M24 and aimed at the head of a retreating piece of garbage, face scrunched up in disgust as she pulled the trigger without hesitation. That retreating sinner fell on the floor, dead.

A bloodcurdling scream echoed through the city as Folisha, Brian, Adrienne and Gaela herself snapped their heads towards the Little Oratory, not far from the Oratory Garden. Threatening Vile clicked his tongue in annoyance at the sight of the bloody mess in front of him, hands covered in blood. "Using hunting knives is not a good idea for a quick and stealthy mission," he muttered through his transceiver. "Adrienne, how's everything goi—" He's quickly cut off by Adrienne.