"I'm sure he won't mind. Plus I use to babysit at my pack all the time! You guys need a break and some time to yourselves"  Tatyana looked at her mate almost asking for approval.

He shrugged looking back at me.

"You are sure?"

"Positive" Then Tatyanas face turned into an even brighter smile.

~

Both of them had already left and now it was just me and the girls. All of us were sitting on the bed. I found a way to entertain them with a board game I found in the way back of their closet. Hedbanz. You placed a sort of band around your head with a card attached to it saying a person or thing. Then you would have to guess what you were given by questions the others would answer.

"Am I alive?" The girls only giggled, the baby in my arms cooing.

"No!" They all answered.

I laughed slightly at how cute they are.

"Am I eatable?" They all nodded their heads answering yes while giggling.

"Am I a meat?" They all then gasped nodding.

"Am I steak?" They all squealed.

"Auntie you got it! Yay auntie!" I laughed along with them then looked over at the time.

I'm shocked that Damien hasn't made it back yet, it's late. I sighed getting up and putting the baby down in the crib James had given me to use.

"Okay girls. It's time for bed. Let's put the game away" they all started to whine but did as they were told anyways.

These were such sweet little angels. I'm glad this went better than expected.

Our room was very big so I allowed the girls to make a little fort by the window they could sleep in.

Two mattresses had made up the floor of their 'Princess Kingdom', allowing the three girls to sleep comfortably.  I pulled back the 'roof' of their 'castle' watching them all giggle and get under their blankets.

"Goodnight my little princesses. Sweet dreams" I blew them all a kiss making them giggle again.

I put down the sheet again, opening up the window a tad. Tatyana said the girls liked to sleep with the window open to let to cold air in. I shivered slightly, crossing my arms.

The baby then started to cry from her crib. I sighed walking over and picking her up. I attempted to shush her soothingly, bouncing her lightly in my arms.

She continued though to cry and whimper. Maybe she is hungry? I went over to the baby bag, pulling out a bottle that was already pre made for me to use.

I put the nipple next to her mouth which she eventually found and started to drink the milk. Well at least that quieted her down.

Then the sound of the door. I looked up to see Damien looking very tired. He raised a brow at me and all the mess that was currently in the room.

"I thought I would give James and Tatyana a break. They need it" he looked over the 'Princess Kingdom' once more and sighed.

Then he stared at me holding Eve for a bit. Just staring.

"I'm too tired to argue" he grumbled, starting to take off his dress shirt.

He glanced away looking at his buttons.

"Long day?" He looked at me lazily again and almost chuckled.

"Yes a very long day indeed" he took off the dress shirt completely tossing it wherever as he usually does.

All I could do was stare at the mark on his shoulder. My mark.

No. Stop it. Look away.

The baby then stopped drinking and I'm guessing she was done. She hiccuped as I led her back to the crib, lying her down. She was quiet now. Thank god.

I turned back around to see Damien sitting at the edge of the bed, his head in his hands. I frowned walking over cautiously.

"You okay?" My hand then found his head, running my fingers through his hair.

He nodded wiping at his eyes. He got up going to his side of the bed and getting under the covers.

"Yeah I'm just tired. Come" I listened, going to my side and joining him under the covers.

He immediately latched onto me as he always does and took a breathe in as if he was smelling me.

"I love you"

"I know..." I answered. He sighed again drifting off to sleep.

Why is he acting so weird?