Chapter 15

Chapter 15:

"Master Yoda," Dooku says. I try and stay close to Anakin, who is still unconscious.

"Count Dooku," Master Yoda says back.

"You have interfered with out affairs for the last time," Dooku says. He raises his hand and I try to stop him from doing anything. He electrocutes me a bit and I fall next to Anakin, echoes of the electricity bouncing around my body. I hear something break off a wall and I hear Yoda's cane drop. I look up at them and I see Yoda force back a machinery that Dooku tried to kill him with. It smashes into a different wall. Dooku tries again with another machinery thing and Yoda defenses himself the same way. Yoda readies himself for any other attacks. Dooku raises both of his hands and I hear the ceiling crack. Rubble starts to come down and I hide my face in Anakin's chest. The rubble stops and I look back at Yoda and Dooku.

"Powerful, you've become Dooku. The dark side, I sense in you," Yoda says.

"I've become more powerful than any Jedi," Dooku replies. "Even you." He raises his hand and electricity shoots from his fingertips. Yoda catches it like a ball and shoots it back at Dooku. Dooku deflects it and it goes at the ceiling. Dooku tries electricity at Yoda again and Yoda deflects it. Dooku stops and puts his hand down.

"Much to learn, you still have," Yoda says. Dooku didn't like that comment.

"It's obvious that this contest can't be decided on our knowledge of the force," Dooku says and pulls out his lightsaber and turns it on. "How about by our skills with a lightsaber?" Dooku preps himself and Yoda shows his. His is so small because of his size. He lights it up and preps himself. They start to fight and I look at Obi-Wan. He's unconscious too.

"Annie? Annie, please wake up," I whisper to him. I doubt he can hear me.

"This is just the beginning," Dooku says. He does something to the pillar next to us and it starts to fall. I suck in a breath and I look away and squish my face together. I don't feel my end, I don't feel the pillar crush me. I look up at the pillar and see it hover over my face. It moves from where we are and it crashes to the ground. I let go of the breath I held and I gulp. I hear something land and another thing zoom away. Dooku got away. I look back at Annie, his breathing starts to quicken.

"Annie?" I whisper. I feel a smile grow on my face. He looks at his now gone arm. "Oh.. Annie." He isn't taking it horribly. I help him up with the arm he has left. "Come on, you can do it. You're a tough guy, remember?" I pull him up and I can feel my eyes water up at the pain I sense in him.

"Mara!" I hear Padme's voice call. I turn around and smile. She's alright! She hugs me tightly and she gets distracted by Anakin's arm. "Oh no, what happened?"

"He tried to protect me," I smile at him. I hug him tightly. "Thank you," I whisper in his ear. I let him go and I follow the rest into the gunship.

Anakin and I have gone back to Naboo with Padme. Yoda, Obi-Wan, Mace, and the rest have gone back to Corascaunt. A war's begun, there's no doubting that. Anakin and I are to marry. Secretly, so we aren't in serious trouble. Only Padme knows besides us, and she has supported us from the beginning. C-3PO and R2 know as well. They are to stay with Padme. Anakin and I join hands. Anakin has replaced his other hand with robotics, I don't mind at all. I reach up and our lips touch. It's like the first time, except there are no regrets at all. We pull away and I feel a grin grow on my face. This isn't a fairytale, but I found my prince in shining armor. And that's all I need. We turn to look at the beautiful sunset halfway hidden behind the mountains. I raise my chin, I feel like a queen. I feel like I can do anything.