Chapter 57

Chapter 57:

I walk in behind the rest, carefully addressed by everyone. I see Han speak to Lando. Leia speaks with some rebels, ready for a forest.

"He knows about her now," Obi-Wan's voice echoes in my head. I gulp to the fact. Now, Luke knows about his family. Now, all that's left is my point of view on the story on the changing of my Anakin.

A gentle beep breaks my concentration. I focus to the woman in white who is speaking. "The Emperor has made a critical error and the time to attack has come. The information brought from the Botham spy points us right to the new location of their battle station. The weapons of this 'Death Star' are not operational yet." A large holographic copy of a planet comes up and highlights in red the 'Death Star'. "Even more important, we've learned that the Emperor himself is overseeing the final stages."

My heart almost stops beating. Palpatine. Sideous. The Emperor. He's there. With Darth Vader. My Anakin.

"Many Bothams died to bring us this information," the woman continues. "Admiral Ackbar." She moves out of the way and an alien come up next.

"You can see the 'Death Star' orbiting the far side of Endor. Even though the systems on the Death Star are not yet operational, they do have a strong defense. It is protected by an energy shield, powered by the far moon of Endor. The shield has to be deactivated if any attack is planned." The focus of the hologram go to the Death Star. "As soon as this shield is down, our pilots will make a perimeter. And our fighters will go into the main structure. Destroy the center, and it is gone." The Death Star disappears. "Callerisian, I plan for you to lead the fighter attack," the creature points to Lando.

"Good luck," Han jokes. "You're going to need it."

"General Nadine," Ackbar points to another person.

After a while of me dozing off because I don't want to fight, Nadine says, "They will destroy the moon and deactivate the shields." A ruckus is made from this. "Captain Solo. Is your strike team available?"

"Uh my team? I don't have a command crew for the shuttle," Han says. Chewy roars and raises his hand. "That's going to be tough pal, I didn't want to speak for you." Chewy roars again. "Well. That's one."

"I'm in," Leia chirps.

"Me too," I call.

"I'm with you too," a voice calls. I look over and see Luke trot in. I rush down the steps and to the rest. Leia is hugging Luke and Luke turns to me. After hesitating, he hugs me. He pulls back and looks like he's hiding something.

"What is it?" Leia asks.

"Ask me again some other time," Luke replies to her.

"Luke," Han stands.

"Hey Han," Luke smiles.

A while passes and we go into a ship. I load up and the rest come in after me. I'm used to the Falcon. I sit in the back, strangers around me. I press my knees to my chest, pressing my ring into my skin. I feel us zoom out. I feel the ship go into lightspeed. A bit passes and I feel the ship slow down. We're probably near Endor by now. I'll tell Luke my story soon. I feel like I must very soon. I hear Chewy roar, then the intercom come on.

"We have you on our screen now, please identify."

"Hello, Tiberian, we are asking the deactivation of the deflector shields," Han speaks in to the microphone. It seems as if it worked.

I can feel Anakin. He's on that ship ahead of us. I feel his hand in mine. I feel his kiss on my forehead. I place my hand on my ring, gently on my skin. "Annie," I whisper to myself. He's there, I know it. I can feel it.

I stand up and go to the cockpit, where Han, Luke, Leia, Chewy, 3PO, and R2 are.

"Darth Vader is in there," I whisper. The feeling of him gets stronger as we get closer. I feel his lips on mine, making mine tingle.

"Shuttle Tiberian. Deactivation of deflection ships will commence."

The feeling on Anakin numbs as we get further from the ship. We dive down into the atmosphere to Endor, making me get goosebumps.