The wrath of the LORD

And Jehu the son of Hanani the seer went out to meet him, and said to King Jehoshaphat, "Should you help the wicked and love those who hate the LORD?  Therefore the wrath of the LORD is upon you."
             2 Chronicles 19:2

    Mixed messages for me.  I feel sorry for those who hate God.  I don't hang around these kinds of people, sometimes we have no choice.  I am living with many heathens and can't do much about it, not until my foot heals. 
     God is in control.  I love Him and have to have faith in Him.  I think the so-called Christians are worse. 
     They are quick with a God bless, or to give encouragement or advice from the Bible.  They use God to get what they want.  God curses such people. 
     The Bible is meant to be shared.  God allows us to understand what He wants, and it doesn't matter how many times we have read it.  Some people use God's Word for their own vanity. 
     God's wrath will be upon people; He is judge.  It does get tough, and I get easily confused.  Tell God you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.