Moses stressing out!

So Moses cried out to the LORD, saying, "What shall I do with this people?  They are almost ready to stone me!"
                Exodus 17:4

     The people were complaining again, about no drinking water.  Moses got in trouble for this, not having faith in God, and could not step into the Promised
Land - he saw it, but that was it, God forbade him from entering the land. 
     Serving God, as He wants, can be tough.  It is hard to be patient when responsible for others.  The people were awful to Moses, demanding things at will.  Moses did his best showing God's wondrous power.
     MY HIGHLIGHTED BIBLE VERSES hit 4k reads.  Glory to God and the people reading His  Word.  It is interesting though, it was at 3,990 forever, many months, so is this a sign?
     I know, I know, shut up and be happy.  You should know I am not about reads, only people loving the LORD.  It would have a billion reads if God wanted. 
     Trust me, I will delete all the books, if God tells me to delete them.  Worship God!  The whole intention of these books is to get you to read the Bible on your own. 
      I want you to see God's power as He works in my life, and say, "I want Him to do that for me!"  He will, if you put in your time, while loving and worshiping Him.  Share God's love and learning - He is in control. 
     Two more entries on this book,  and I need to do two more in TIME FOR GOD - I just deleted two while editing.  Four more entries and I am finished, at least I think.  God will let me know.