Strength in Weakness

And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
    Therefore I take pleasure in infimities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ's sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
           2 Corinthians 12:9-10

     There are many ways to get weak. Paul was referring to a messenger from Satan sent to buffet (beat) him. Satan is always lurking and waiting to make us weak.
     Jesus is always there for us when we become weak. He understands the weakness of the flesh. Look at what He went through for us.
     Jesus said that the Spirit is willing but the flesh is weak before He got crucified. Through His death, He took care of all our sins, and we must remember this. Our problems are minute (very small) when it comes to what Jesus did for us.
     When things get bad, and they do for Christians, look to Jesus for help. Jesus gave His life for us - His life! Tell God you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

     Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.