Words of Jesus

"Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour in which the Son of Man is coming."
               Matthew 25:13

    "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only."
                Matthew 24:36

     When God first led me to the date (He didn't give me a specific date), I knew it was a difficult predicament I was in - whom do I tell? and Who would believe? There are people that know the Bible and what it says - no one knows the date except God. 
     Well, God told me, believe it or not.  I am currently writing THE SECOND COMING OF JESUS CHRIST, on my other account, Laid_Back_Mack is my name.  I have struggled with this since God told and deleted the book I wrote about it five times. 
     I haven't revealed the date because God said I have to wait for a certain amount of reads before I can tell you.  At the rate it is going, I may be able to tell you before Jesus's thousand-year reign is over with; maybe :-)  It is not up to me, and maybe God doesn't want me to tell you.  I do as He asks, no pressure on me. 
     Tomorrow is a different day; wow, how intelligent I am.  Just kidding, but tomorrow is huge.  Nothing is gonna happen tomorrow, as far as I know, but I have been waiting for tomorrow for over a year.  Tell God you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.