Jerusalem

"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee; how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and he would not!
                   Luke 13:34

     I will have to take Jesus's word for it.  Well, Jerusalem killed Him (a pretty important prophet), and the Son of God.  Life on earth was extremely difficult for the prophets.  Jerusalem and the temple are gonna be destroyed - great, thanks for the information.  Nobody wanted to hear that! 
     Nobody wants to also know how badly they are behaving.  Just like now, people should be able to see the signs.  I know, many don't care to look.  Read WICKED BEWARE by Laid_Back_Mack if you are a looker. 
     Many are so wrapped up in their lives that God is not even secondary - He is somewhere down their list of priorities.  I know you have been around someone that you can't talk to because their cellphone keeps going off.  I keep telling everyone to put God first, no one seems to listen or care.  The time nears.  Tell God you love Him. 

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.