A Beatitude

"Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake.
"Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you."
               Matthew 5:11,12

     This passage is from the "Beatitudes."  There are many ways to revile you.  It gets hard for me, because when they revile God in my presence they revile me as well, and often times I vote my tongue.  God can take care of Himself, this I know, but it still gets tough.
     These people are gonna die and don't care.  They won't change and I can't make them.  The best thing to do is -

    "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven."
                Matthew 5:16

Let God's love show through you.  You will be persecuted though, you can't avoid it. 
     You have to draw the line somewhere, with unrighteousness.  Just like that man that I was helping at Slab City, He had started his own religion.  I was polite and simply walked off.  Enough for now, tell God you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.