The Riddle

And Samson's wife was given to his companion, who had been his best man.
                 Judges 14:20

     God made me think about my former  neighbor before I wrote this.  I actually quoted some of this page to him.  God is saying something, but I don't know what. 
     The wife, in the above verse, is obviously not Delilah.  Oh, the strength of the lion and the sweetness of honey are the answers to riddle.  I still may have a few things to figure out.
     Sorry, I know God's Word is for everybody, but this verse (and the passage in front of it) have to do with an event in my life.  I told some of it to my neighbor.  This happened quite a while ago, and I got to figure out what it means.  I am not being dramatic, this is how God works. 
     God gives us many opportunities to share His Word.  Maybe my neighbor took out his Bible and read the whole passage.  It is none of my business, and I didn't ask him.  Share what you can, when you can is my point.  And tell God you love Him. 

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

     Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.