Reuben

And it happened, when Israel dwelt in that land, that Reuben went and lay with Bilhah his father's concubine; and Israel heard about it.
              Genesis 35:22

     This is important, because with this action Reuben lost his birthright, it went to Joseph and ultimately to Ephraim. Joseph had two sons, Manasseh (oldest) and Ephraim (youngest); God wanted Ephraim to have the birthright. Israel is often referred to as Ephraim, and this is why - the firstborn of Israel (Jacob).
   What about Simeon and Levi?   They killed the men of Hamor and Shechem, after they were recovering from being circumcised, which displeased Jacob. They avenged their sister Dinah instead of letting God do it.

     Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord.
               Romans 12:19

     God is in control. What does anything we do profit the Spirit? God wants us to let Him be in control and not avenge ourselves in any sense.
    This makes little or no sense in today's world (man's world), I know. People want self- gratification regarding the simplest things; you know, don't get pushed around. Be slow to anger and ask yourself - what would Jesus do? Tell God you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.