The Spirit

But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit.  For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.
           1 Corinthians 2:10

     But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
             1 Corinthians 2:14

     The Spirit of God has to be sought in the spirit; the carnal mind will fight you with all its might.  God wants the Spirit to seek answers, His answers.  I have tried to explain this, but I  can't.  You must want to seek the Spirit of God on your own.
     God will reveal what He wants when He wants.  He is in control - I can't write that enough.  When this happens for you, then and only then, will you understand. 
     Have faith and read the Bible, and God will do the rest.  You may say - I go to church.  That is not enough.  I recently went to a church I had never been to before and they talked about giving.  God is not interested in your money, or money in general. 
     Give what you can - I gave two dollars.  God knows exactly what you have.  Shame, shame, shame on that church!  Money has discouraged many people from going to church.  How could God be happy with this? 
     God wants our love and obedience to Him, and everything else is secondary.  He loves you, no matter how much money you have.  Tell God you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.