Jesus the Christ

And Peter said to him, "Aeneas, Jesus the Christ heals you.  Arise and make your bed."  Then he arose immediately.
                     Acts 9:34

    There are many things I do not understand about healing.  This man was bedridden for eight years.  Where was his faith?  Is it good to be healed in the flesh?
     I myself want to be out of the flesh; yes, I want to die (in the flesh, of course), although  I know God is not finished with me on earth, so I wouldn't do anything to hurt myself.  Suicide is murder, murdering yourself.  God wants us all living for Him, glorifying Him, and most of all, loving Him. 
     I don't doubt about healing, but I don't understand, some people don't want to be healed.  I don't think it is possible to heal without faith - Jesus ran into that problem, I believe in Capernaum.  Times are different, although God has not changed, but belief in Him sure has. 
     Where is the faith?  Are you willing to sell everything, deny yourself, take up your cross, and follow Jesus?  Are you willing to drink from his cup?  Be baptized like Jesus? 
     I can happily say, "I am."   The path can be difficult, but it can be done.  Am I encouraging people to do this?  Absolutely! 
     I unfortunately think I am searching for someone else willing to do this.  Why?  I want to be able to talk to somebody, which is wrong.  God will take care of everything. 
     Am I whining?  Absolutely!  I am tired of foul language, self-absorbed people, and people that don't fear the LORD.  I want peace!!!
     Every time I look at the date, I smile with joy.  The time is nearing, and I will leave it at that.  Read THE SECOND COMING OF JESUS CHRIST by Laid_Back_Mack, if interested.  Tell God you love Him. 

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.