God will hear from heaven

"if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land."
            2 Chronicles 7:14

     Humble yourself, pray, seek God's face, and turn from your wicked ways.  I think I can do that, but it is harder than one might think.  God will help though.
     Humble yourself, how do we do that?  Don't be quick to anger, which sometimes is easier said than done.  Showing God's love in your heart always helps. 
     Pray for others first, you have plenty of time to pray for yourself.  I like to pray for God's help and guidance.  I also like to pray the LORD'S PRAYER.  God loves to hear from you no matter how you choose to pray.
     Seek God's face is a little tougher to explain.  Reading His Word is a good beginning, but we must do as the Bible teaches us.  Showing God's love as Jesus taught us to do is a great start.
     Turning from our wicked ways is hard.  God is so pure that we all fall short of His glory.  We need to be mindful of what we put in front of our eyes, especially tv. 
     God will help, if you ask Him.  God wants us to be happy and cheerful, and He doesn't want us to be troubled.  Tell God you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.