Love

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment.  But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.
     We love Him because He first loved us.
     If someone says, "I love God," and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen, how can he love God whom he has not seen?
     And this commandment we have from Him also:  that he who loves God must love his brother also.
               1 John 4:17-21

     Loving God is easy, but loving our brothers (all people) can be a bit challenging.  Unlike God, many people won't love you back.  God created all of us, good and bad; and yes, there are bad, evil people in the world. 
     Many know about Jesus Christ and don't acknowledge Him as the Son of God.  Yes, we are to love them also.  This can get a bit tricky. 
     I will not lie, loving ALL others is tough.  It can be done though, when we think in the Spirit.  The carnal mind will only hold you back.
     I will try to give an example.  A man is on the streets, dirty and smelly and down on his luck; he may or may not love God.  He needs help.  The person full of the Spirit will help, no questions asked.
     The person thinking in the carnal mind, may or may not help.  The carnal mind will think about weapons, diseases, etc.  You know, why should we risk ourselves to help?
     One cannot love their brothers without God's love in their hearts is my point.  I love others and have always gotten along with others, but it can be tough at times.  The toughest part is loving someone when you casually meet them. 
     Also, I have said, "I love anyone that loves God," and this is wrong.  I need to love everyone, especially the ones that need to come to God.  This can be the toughest thing to do.  You can't force anyone to come to God, only lead by example, and do your best to share God's love. 
     I see no end to this.  The best way is to ask God for help.  God loved me when I wasn't very faithful to Him at all.  He was always there, and He loves you, too.  Tell God that you love Him. 

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

     Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.