Jesus the Christ

When Silas and Timothy had come from Macedonia, Paul was compelled by the Spirit, and testified to the Jews that Jesus is the Christ.
                    Acts 18:5

     Wow, what a job Paul had, trying to convince people (mainly Jews) that Jesus is the Christ.  I am staring again and don't really know what to write.   You could listen to Jesus speak, and the way He spoke, just know that there was something special about Him. 
     What about the events at Jesus' crucifixion?  Yet people still did not believe.  I am thinking about the parable of the vineyard owner - the one where he sent his son.  I guess I am thinking about how God felt. 
     It is Good Friday, although I have mixed feelings about Easter - I celebrate and thank God for Jesus all the time.  I should say every day, but I do not lie.  I have been doing better, although I should start every prayer thanking God for Mary conceiving Jesus; Jesus showing us how to live and love through Him (God's love); Jesus dying for our sins; and finally, Jesus showing us life after death through His resurrection. 
     Easter is the most attended day in church.  As a boy, I was like most kids and wanted to hunt Easter eggs and not listen to a boring sermon; I want to go back and tell that boy to listen - really LISTEN.  Oh, the vanity of youth. 
    As an adult, I don't like "Easter" and some of the things I have learned - Ishtar and Ashtoreth.  But I do support the love of our Savior Jesus the Christ and celebrating His resurrection! I know some call it "Resurrection Day" but it will always be Easter to me, can't help how I was raised. 
     Better yet, how about take Easter out of the equation, and totally focus on Jesus.  Duh, then it would be "Resurrection Day."  I need to shut up. 
     Celebrate the birth, death, and resurrection of Christ every day is the way I see it.  God loves us every day, remember that.  Tell God you love Him, also! 

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.