The begotten Son

And she brought forth her firstborn Son, and wrapped Him in swaddling cloths, and laid Him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the inn.
                       Luke 2:7

     God stopped Abraham from sacrificing Isaac, but years later sacrificed His only begotten Son for our sins.  I know I have written about this before, probably can't write about it enough.  God is so loving.
     The timing is interesting, I backed over my Kneerover today. I am not mad; I think it is God telling me it is time to leave the mission.  After my doctor's appointment tomorrow, Slab City, here I come. 
     God knew I would stay here and out of the heat too long.  I have to do as He asks.  He will help me is all I know. 
     I feel funny leaving the mission to the known; well somewhat unknown (I don't if anything is left).  I didn't feel funny when in left Oklahoma to the totally unknown.  I want to be excited, and may as the time nears.  I am ready, it is time, but it also so hot. 
     Funny, again, that I wrote Abraham, because I need to look at His faith.  Nah, my faith is fine.  God has granted me this faith.  Anything granted by God is
good - He is in control.  Tell Him you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.