Things that happen

But I want you to know, brethren, that the things which happened to me actually turned out for the furtherance of the gospel,
               Philippians 1:12

       I am speechless, not really :-)  I am still trying to figure out what God wants me to do.  I share the gospel (the Bible) with whomever will listen.  But I don't think that is what I am called to do. 
     Paul remember was Saul, and was no saint by any means.  Jesus asked Paul, on the road to Damscus, why Saul was persecuting Him.  So Saul became Paul and wrote 13 books of the New Testament - wow, that is a lot. 
     I still remember the first verse that popped into my head - 1 Timothy 1:15 -

     This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief.

     I can only recall a few more that popped into my head, but this is the first and I will never forget it.  Jesus washes away sin, and I have had my far share of sin.  We are all sinners. 
     Forget it, ask for forgiveness, and move on; don't dwell in it.  It does no one any good if you loathe yourself for your sin.  It is easier said than done, trust me, I know. 
     Man seems to remind you of your sin, don't let that bother you; God is in control.  Everything, during the tribulation (to the best of my knowledge) will be destroyed.  Think about it, God said in His Message that man would truly be equal before Jesus comes back.  How is this gonna happen?
     Life as we know it, buildings, homes, cell towers, etc. will all be gone.  Man and the earth is all that will be left, like I said, to the best of my knowledge.  We will have to live as God intended. 
     I thought I was getting scared, but that emotion, I decided, was excitement.  People will seek God at this time, and this makes me happy.  Many will die, and this makes me sad.  I am talking about the Hardcore Tribulation, before Christ returns. 
     I can't shut up about the Second Coming.  I am using Paul as an example of change, anyone can change, and it is not too late - repent and accept Jesus into your hearts.  I am probably "preaching to the choir" to anyone who reads this, but we all know someone who needs to do this.  Tell God you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

     Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. 

The Power of GOD's Word  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें