Talk is cheap

"So they come to you as people do, and they hear your words, but they do not do them;  for with their mouth they show much love, but their hearts pursue their own gain.
    "Indeed you are to them as a very lovely song of one who has a pleasant voice and can play well on an instrument;  for they hear your words, but they do not do them.
    "And when this comes to pass---surely it will come----then they will know that a prophet has been among them."
            Ezekiel 33:31-33

     These people were listening and chose to follow their own hearts.  God sent me this passage about a year ago.  I guess God wanted me to know that people do listen, but they choose what is important to them.  This has been very hard for me. 
     I love God's Word.  I have been blessed to be able to read it.  I don't judge people, but rather encourage them to read His Word.  I was in the same boat, and just like everyone else, I knew God, prayed to Him, but I hadn't committed to Him.  I didn't tell God I loved Him every day, like I do now.  I encourage you to do the same.
     Many things He has revealed to me, but I had to commit myself to Him first.  God knows, and this gets confusing, and people don't understand.  I don't understand much, except what He tells me. 
     Put God first, before family, things; well, put Him first in everything.  It seems like the closer I get to God, the less I have on the earth, and this is ok with me.  God has always given me a place to lay my head. 
     Be aware, with the recent activities in Venezuela, it is beginning - the hardcore tribulation is upon us.  I don't know how I feel, eventually the lies have to stop.  I am thinking ... and no one is reading this, yet I am still apprehensive about writing certain things.  One thing I will write - tell God you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

     Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.