Thanks to God through Jesus

And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him. 
                Colossians 3:17

     What a powerful verse!  We give thanks to God through Jesus the Christ.  Many identify with Jesus because He was like us, of the flesh, but Jesus is not God. 
     I have written about this many, many times and just want to make sure people know this fact.  If you or anyone you know think Jesus is God, then you will never get to the Father; well, you are saying Jesus is the Father.  If you already understand this - great! 
     Got one more for you -

     And I fell at his feet to worship him.  But he said to me, "See that you do not do that!  I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren who have the testimony of Jesus.  Worship God!  For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy."
               Revelation 19:10

     Jesus was sent to earth to fulfill prophecy - God's prophecy.  I love Jesus with all my heart, but God is the one who sent Him.  And God did this all for us - God the loving Father!  Tell Him you love Him. 

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.