Off they went

'But if they are prophets, and if the word of the LORD is with them, let them now make intercession to the LORD of hosts, that the vessels which are left in the house of the LORD, in the house of the king of Judah, and at Jerusalem, do not go to Babylon.'

     Read a little further and find out, if curious, the rest of the vessels which Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon didn't take were carried away later.  What is going on with this false-prophet business? 
     False prophets greatly displease God, and he later killed Hananiah for saying Jerusalem would only be captive for two years.  So, Jeremiah was known as the "weeping prophet" because he prophesied want God wanted him to - the truth was seventy years captivity.  I am sure two years sounded better to them then seventy. 
     Why do people try to go against God and try to please man?  I shouldn't be astonished, it is happening today.  Men are selfishly pleasing themselves as well as one another. 
     Remember when you had to go to Vegas to gamble, not no more.  Why don't we just build neighborhood casinos?  Yeah, and let kids gamble - yeah, why not, is this a sign?  I Forgot about online gambling.  God help us all - please Father.
     I don't know about you, but I get depressed by such things, only until I think about God - He will fix everything through Jesus the Christ.  People should know better, but not many seem to care.  Tell God you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

     Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.