Utsukishii Akane, ???

By the way, Utsukishii Akane means "Beautiful Blood Red" Or "Pretty Red"

"That's my sister." 

Umeji coughs on his water bottle's fluids at Osoro's comment about the small pink haired girl with her three best friends enjoying the school's Cultural Festival. 
"S-Sh-Shit boss. I didn't know I swear!" He croaked out in a almost plea like voice as he stared up at the fearless leader with wide worried eyes. Osoro simply shrugged his strong square like shoulders and looked back at Natsuki with those pretty yet haunting golden narrowed eyes of his. "It's fine. No body knows we're siblings since she took our mom's last name while I kept dad's," 
Umeji looked back at Natsuki, he could claim he felt his heart throb gently against his rib cage when he sees her smile the biggest and purest smile he ever seen in a while. Osoro saw his reaction and continued with a much more threatening and demanding voice, "But if I ever see either of you guys flirt, hurt, ignore, or do anything to her...Then Gods have mercy on your souls and bodies as they rote away your sins or harming such a innocent little girl."

Umeji, along with the other Delinquents, gulp in unison and nod fast and hard. 

Osoro nodded in response and look back at Ayano as she talks to some of the News Paper Club members, that same feeling from before coming to him in a quick motion like how Ayano flutter her eye lashes in a way that seems magical to those who admire and respect her like he does. 
Only he does...
Ayano locked eyes with him finally and gave him a soft smile through her red lips, her black orbs shining against the school's lights that make it seem they're just mere galaxies hidden within those pretty eyes of hers, Gosh, does he love those eyes the most than anything about her. 
Not only her eyes when they are like this, but also the eyes from that day near the school's gate... The day he realized he loved her more than anything. 
He'd do anything to not make her upset.
He'd live for her.
He'd die for her.
He'd kill for her.
In the end of the day with all this talk of him being a bad person and protecting his sister along with his father's beatings... She's still there with those eyes of her, always there to brighten up his day even on the gloomiest, always there to trust his heart and soul to her and her alone, always there to make it hard not to smile when she messes up during club activities, always there to pick verbal fights with his fellow Delinquents like a bunch of siblings over some toys, always there...just to be there for him...Even when he doesn't realize he needed her more than he needed anything in life. 
He really does love her to the point it hurts when he's far away from her for long. 

"Well well well, someone really looks just like a stunning legendary geisha today. And getting all these admires even during a Cultural Festival all about her." 
Ayano turned around and looked at Info-Chan who is dressed in white jeans and a red hoodie, her hands drug deep in the hoodie's pockets. 
"I didn't really ask for this. It just happened."
"Oh, I know. I just like to tease you and watch you suffer."
Ayano giggled softly at her friend's comment which caused Info-Chan to slowly look away from her only friend. Almost as if she's secretly afraid that Ayano will discover her feelings with just a look. 

The mysterious red head thought back on how she warned Taro about hurting her in anyway, she thought back on the trip, she thought back on how we discovered her feelings toward this wonderful young lady, she thought back on how they first met.
Osana... 
Info-Chan looked across the hall away from Ayano and caught eye sight of the bright haired tsundere. Osana was simply standing by the booth and someone else made together, answering questions and such like a ordinary booth runner during a average festival. 

~

"It would be a shame if something would've happened for Osana-Chan, but either way I believe she deserves to suffer." 
Ayano stared at Info-Chan and looked back outside the classroom's window at Osana Najimi talking to Taro Yamada by the school's garden, though it seemed more like arguing like two siblings in a family meeting over something so silly and unmatterful. 

~

Osana walked to one of the outside vending machines for a small can of coffee, the cold feeling invading her palm and fingers as she grabbed it when it fell. She made sure to wait a few seconds before opening it, her lips humming a small tune as she takes a sip of the cold slightly better/slight sweet drink. 
She heard some of the Earth's gravel shifted slightly from behind her, causing her to turn around to face whoever is walking near her. Her amber eyes locked sight with the deep red ones the hide behind the glasses which keeps making them seem more empty and hollow in many ways, her throat made a small noise of both annoyance and guilt as a lump formed to the point it's hard to swallow and forever leaves a salty disgusting flavor in her mouth. 
"Hello Osana-Chan." Info-Chan said with a small smirk played behind her lips. 
Osana looked down and away from the girl's unnatural gaze upon her, but that didn't stop the said girl to speak more, "Rule #13, always carry a weapon with you at all times," 
Osana could hear her walking closer to her, yet she does look up.
"We, the hunters chosen to a role in the game of Alphas and Omegas, fight until the end. Punch until our fists bleed, Bite until our jaws are numb, Scream until our lungs collapse outside our bodies of flesh and bones," 
She's getting closer...She still doesn't look up...
"Rule #13; Always carry a weapon with you at all times..."
"Rule #64; Never give up the fight!"
Osana caught hold of Info-Chan's wrist which contains a full out box cutter, her grip strong and her eyes full of fury as the other's seemly shows insane. "I see you do remember, why hide such a interesting part of you like a dead dog in a shoe box hidden in the backyard?" Info-Chan asked, though the last part of that question came out like a crazy laugh from a broken asylum person. 
"You're sure as hell is one to talk! You hide out in a dark room all the damn time." Osana snapped back, some of her saliva that flickered off her sharp tongue hitting the analyst's glasses some. But the deeper red head didn't move or flinch in the slightest. 

"We, the hunters chosen to a role in the game or Alphas & Omegas...
Fight until the end.
Punch until our fists bleed.
Bite until our jaws are numb.
Scream until our lungs collapse outside our bodies of flesh and bones.
We, the hunters of this sinful world, fight along side our sacrifice and our warrior along with our analyst as a team within the walls of Utsukishii Akane.
And we will either kill and win and if we somehow lose we take pride in taking our lives in our hands..."