My Only Wish Is...

Hanako fixed his uniform before running out of the Yamada's house hold straight to school. He smiled and waved at some of his neighbors who were up this early in the morning as him. It's not normal for the youngest Yamada to be up so early, not to even bring up the fact that it's snowing. But here she-He is! Running to his school with a super early head start than his brother. 

The cold winter air nipped against Hanako's remaining revealed skin that didn't get covered by his clothes' frabic. He smiled as he sees a snowflake fall down to the already white and sort of icey ground. Today was suppose to be the day. The very day he was going to become Aishi-Senpai's friend so he can get to know her better before his confession of his undying love for his beautiful goddess. His shoes slid a little due to the ground getting frosted over, turning his heel so he can get to the gates just in time for them to open. As students came flooding to the school's halls, Hanako waited for his brother and Osana like he promised. 

"So, Aishi-San, you're going to be alone this holiday?" Budo asked Ayano as she puts her shoes on. Ayano stood up straight, fixing the back of her skirt slightly before it got crinckled up for her panties to show. She nodded her head yes, tucking a piece of her black hair behind her ear. "Yes. My mother is traveling once again." She mumbled before she started walking away from her shoe locker, Budo following after her. "W..Well, my family holds a giant feast every year for the holidays. If you're going to be alone this time of the year...You can come and join us this year. We start our traditions after school when winter begins, we can start doing them together after Martial Arts club practice." He said softly, scratching the back of his head in bashfullness. Ayano looked at him, her eyebrows frowned slightly as she says, "That's very nice of you Budo-Senpai, but I have play practice after school.." Budo frowned for a second before forcing his cheeks to stretch for a smile. "O-Oh..Right. That play. Heheh. I almost forgot." He mumbled outloud, kind of to himself.  That doesn't mean I can still make Aishi-San happy for the holidays! I will make this the best holiday she ever had, or my name isn't Budo Aishi Masuta! Or... Masuta Aishi...? Budo thought for a while of which name sounded better while picturing him and Ayano's wedding day. Ya know, normal teenager stuff. ((Can someone please draw the dream land of Budo Masuta for me please? I picture it to be goofy and fitting for his split childish and yandere peronalities))

"Ayano Aishi." The two looked at whoever called Ayano's name in front of them. The voice of the person was actually quite a shocker due to the fact you can hardly know it's him thanks to his now formal clothes. "Mido-Sensei?" They both asked in the same time as the other. Mido Rana chuckled and fixed his red scarf that was neatly wrapped around his brown turtle neck covered...neck. Both Ayano and Budo, along with some other students, blinked in confusion at the teacher's sudden change of wardrobe. He was dressed in a dark brown turtle neck sweater with black dress pants and nice shiney black dress shoes to cover his clean white socks, a jet black dress coat that goes down to where his bottom is, a nice well knitted red scarf  wrapped around his now covered neck, and to top it all off...a pair of reading glasses. He was dress so sharply after all the first few years of working here that he can make a grown nun blush for the less skin was being shown through the clothing he was wearing. 

"You're going to be alone on the holidays?" The teacher asked in concern. Ayano simply nodded yes again for the second time someone asked. Mido pouted his lips out slightly at the sad thought of Ayano being alone in the winter cold, all cold and lonely, without a single slice of bread to feed her, not even of drop of Christmas wine to fill her dry throat... It breaks his head just a tiny bit just imagining it.. "Well, I usually never do this, but for the sake of it's almost Christmas~ How about you come by for a nice warm holiday meal? My family is coming over just for a few weeks and I often get lonely myself when they're not by my side. It'll be great to have one of my best students to join me for the winter holidays." He said with a kind smile, wrapping on arm around one of his many female students. Budo growled softly