*-???-*

*-???-* is the 87th/88th chapter of the My Senpai Saga, if I'm wrong please correct me.
In this chapter there might be some stuff that either my trigger or upset certain viewers, so the warning is out to see. 

Also!
I've been getting this damn song stuck in my head from my childhood which makes zero sense since I haven't watched the movie in a while.
It's called: I Am A Girl Like You. It's from The Princess & The Pauper...A Barbie movie.
Don't get me wrong, I liked the movie when I was a kid, I just never liked Barbie all that much growing up. If someone out there know what I'm talking about or have a solution to get it out of my head, due feel free to tell me in the comments and - Let's make this fun - if I were to one day put the song up in a animation of YanSim, which characters do you think it'll work well with?

With that all said and done, enjoy the chapter~!

The party in the Saikou household was at it's peak, students drinking different kinds of drinks along with smoking some cannabis that is indeed still illegal unless medical reasons. Which in this case it isn't. 
Megamo was luckily able to lock the bedrooms and his father's office and a few other rooms from the 'guest' but was still unable to get the people who are now in his house to listen to him. Kencho was also very unlucky in the task as well.
"This is absolutely amazing~!" Hanako giggled as he walked over, the youngest Saikou's cheeks quickly flared in red at the very sight of the small Yamada boy. "H-Hey Hanako-Senpai..." He muttered softly, his voice as soft as ever when he's around this person the most. Megamo's eyes narrowed down at Hanako, making it clear he knows he is the main cause of this madness within his home, but with no one to prove it besides his hidden darkness behind that bright and sweet innocent smile.
"H..How about we just let it slide for once Megamo? After all, it's summer vacation now and I'll be joining Akademi afterwards." Kencho spoke simply, his silver eyes never once leaving his senpai as he studied that smile for the longest of time, his brother quickly catching on why the second hair to the Saikou Company is acting like this here and now.
Megamo sighed and scanned around the room, his silver eyes landing upon Ayano talking to Budo near the dinning room doors...Did she always look this pretty when she smiles? He thought as he softly rubbed his chest from the heart's beating in his ribs.
Her now short black hair hanging around her head like a flower in full bloom of many shades of midnight, her skin shimmering softly under the warm setting lights around the home like a vampire in the dusk, her eyes shining as well like always in the most wonderful color of black/grey to the point he feels as if he'll drown deep within those black lagoons...
Why is it now he's noticing her in such a sight?

"I guess...that's okay...F-For now.."

And so the party continued. 
Students found more liquor to do and more stuff to experience with.
People played more games like truth or dare and spin the bottle.
Some invited more people to the fun and wild journey for high schoolers finally done with this semester. 
Miyuji chug down a can of Shochu that was hidden in the kitchen while Taro watched someone from the Sports Club do a keg challenge, making a face when some of the salty sour stuff splash on him. "WHOA! Yo Yamada, wanna try some?" The music loving girl shouted over to the poor boy who wasn't really doing anything but stand there and witness this madness. Taro went to explain to her he isn't interested in any of this party stuff until he saw Ayano sitting awfully close to Budo on the love seat with Osana's arms around her from behind the soft sofa like chair, his hand twitching softly as he just stared at them, his black eyes showing no sign of who out of the three are mad at in this setting and place. Without so much of a word, he grabbed a can of Chuhai and began to drink a bunch of it down, some students seeing this and cheering him on. 
Being a good student his ass! All the frustration he's been feeling for so long was finally boiled to tightly in his mind and tonight is the night to let all that stress like a flood of steaming hot water onto a icy road.
Somewhere in one of the many hallways a group of people played an interesting game of spin-the-bottle in a circle.
Osoro leaned in and kissed one side of a girl's neck while Megamo gets the other in much sweeter kisses from his natural soft lips that compare to the bad boy's semi rough yet gentle lips against her skin. The girl wasn't actually from Akademi but that didn't really stop the two to interact in the game completely. "Woop woop~! Get it on Zina-Chan!" One of the girl's fellow students cheered before the two males pulled back and kept on playing.
Meanwhile in the main library Oka and some of the other Occult Club members lay about with different books scattered across the floor with them, each one buzzed and/or high off their asses to the point they can't reach them back down to Earth. 

((Okay spill, who would you chill with at this party most? The beer group in the kitchen, the possible threesome(? joke made by my mum), the hallway make-out sessions, or the library slumber party?))

Aso hovered over the sink and spit out the sour taste in his mouth, his mind fuzzing and shifting in and out of the party blur. (Been there! IT HURT!)
He tried his best to get out of the bathroom and down the stairs before he stumbles a bit and lands on Ayano's soft chest. She didn't really move or complain though since it felt like a lot of people were on her tonight. 

In the midst of this party someone said it. Someone said the words a bunch of the rivals were afraid to speak up normally, someone said...

"I love you..."

* * *

Ayano slowly sat up slowly, her throat sore and her head banging like a bass drum along with her memories from yesterday after the festival and when she got to Megamo's house a total blur. She looked around where she awoken to see she's still in the Saikou house on a long sofa with a torn up black coat over her body like a blanket even though she still smells like sweat and Saki. The room was a mess with sleeping student, random cups and plates scattered across the room and up stuff, stains of many things on the carpet and wall closest to the ground, the bathroom stinking like vomit after a game, the kitchen a completely messy disaster. But either way, she could safely say no one was hurt. 
"Glad to see you're up."
She looked up slightly to see Osoro standing over her with two cups of green tea in his slightly bruised hands. His usually stone pissed face was gone and replaced with a warm and gentle smile as he sits beside her on the couch, the weak girl sitting up completely with her arms wrapped in a hug around the jacket which she now knows is his. 

"What happened last night?"
"You drank. You smoked weed. You ate some munchies. You passed out."
"Oh..."
"Yeah. But don't sweat it lil creep, we all did it even me."
The two sat there, sipping their tea in silence to ease the last night party ware-off, watching the time tick by pass them. Each tick and tock, Osoro's eyes narrowed more. 

"Is there a problem Osoro-Bosu?"
Ayano did't get a real answer though, intead she got the young man's lips on her's like a puzzle piece.