Fall Into Madness Pt.2 Preview

Also, here's a picture of Oka from the party I didn't get time to use~

Before we start, I just want to mention this Fall Into Madness would be in 2 maybe 3 parts we'll see by scheduling and after the final part it'll be the last chapter of My Senpai

I had so much fun writing this and I enjoy meeting and pleasing you guys who supported me since chapter one, I really wish I can continue this forever but all good things must come to a end as well as I also wanted to finish this before the announcement of winners of the Wattys.
But it's not really the end~
After this is over I'll be starting some stories of YanSim like a prequel of Ryoba's story of her time as a high school student, maybe some stories of the characters, a next generation, Au's, etc. 

Also I like to point out that this is the final choices of possible matches for Ayano;
Taro
Budo
Osana
Oka
Mido
Osoro
Hanako/Nemesis
Megamo
Info-Chan

I decided to cut the rival list short and checked the post popular or most commented from my Who Will Have Ayano chapter, and don't worry all the rivals not shown will have a good ending as well as well as goes for those who don't end up with Ayano. I'm still debating out of the 9 lovers she'll end up with or if I should just do route endings like a dating game.

Hope y'all have a strong stomach for the next chapters of the ending of this first officially successful fanfic cause it's gonna be a blood bath of twist, turns, unexpected reveals, and some dark shit.
Hope you enjoy~

Amai walked into the cooking club room during the first class alone, her reasoning seemingly unknown to anyone but herself. She walked around the small kitchen, her finger tips lightly touching the corners and edges of each item of the room, stopping only when she saw the bunch of kitchen knives rest by the refrigerator.