Happy Haunts In Akademi

Hey you guys. It's the most wonderful time of the year. Well at least for me.
It's Halloween~!

I don't know about any of you guys but I LIVE for Halloween and all it's dark and weird horrors. It's also the time of the year where I can draw, sing, dress, and listen to spooky and f****ed up music stuff without anyone questioning my sanity. Like the song above and the one here -> -> 

So for the sake of Halloween I wanted to do something different. Since in the actual story it's close to the summer times I won't be able to another Halloween chapter for them, so I chose to bend the frictions of rules for a little bit and create a chapter revolving around the Occult Club and why and how the club was created in such a...peaceful lil school. 

So without further adou(? who says words like this???), dim your lights, get some candy if you're allowed to eat some if not then maybe some popcorn or something, grab a blanket to shield your eyes if you're scared to look ahead of the unimaginable horrors and ugly truths, along with your favorite object in the world to keep you safe from the fears... And rest your sweet little heads in my coffin of the night and sit back and relax as you read the tale of demons and ghouls~

It was Japan, Fall of the 1800's, so much of the quiet and beautiful island as we know of today. However, life in Japan between 1860 and 1900 was marked by drastic social, political, and infrastructural changes which opened up Japan to the rest of the world. All, but a small small village by the mountains that much people pay any mind to. 

The village was called Cherītsurītaun(チェリーツリータウン), or Cherry Tree Town. This town may not have been notice quiet a lot at this time but whenever to come to travel up the mountain they can get to the unbelievably beautiful Cherry Trees all covered in pink flowers that never age like the unforgettable sweet smell of the flowers when the wind blow. But not just the cherry trees is this town proud of, but one of the people living in this small village. A young woman with only one name you can't forget once you see her...Hana Himari(花丸 Circle Flower).

Though her name is beautiful on it's own, her figure and face along with her kind hearted spirit beats it with a single blink of a eye. 
She was not someone you'd see of a daily basis at a town like this but still she stays which makes her someone you should never forget. Skin as pale and smooth as ivory and marble, eyes as narrowed and large as anyone else's, yes, but hold a odd spark within them behind those onyx black eyes, her nose straight but small like a cute little button as well as her jawline and chin small as well but suits her well, her lips small but plump with a forever fitting shade of cherry blossom pink since her birth, her oval smooth round head covered in long dark midnight hair when she turns her head to the sunlight it looks like star dust on the night sky. Though not much men see her pass her face, they could tell her body figure is small and lean like a paper crane, long frail looking legs that are always covered along with the rest of her body from the silky smooth yet feathery soft fabrics of her kimono. 
Many people argue that she deserves a kimono of patters that fit her beauty well but she never once complained about her average colored and styled clothing. She was always selfless and kind towards everyone, even to those who no one in the village would trust. She was indeed someone completely new for everyone. A rare one indeed.