Sea Shells & Kiss Stains(PREVIEW)

Remember, finally entries to the Writing Contest is July 4th 12:00 a.m.
I hope you guys followed the rules well and expect the announcement/livestream on my Youtube and if you don't want me to read your story on the livestream let me know here. 

"Is it a good idea to let you go on the trip without me?" Ryoba asked calmly as she keeps cooking dinner for her and her daughter, who at the moment is trying to ask her mother about spending time at Miho Beach with her friends after one invited her to the beach house there. "Yes. Kokona and Riku really want me to go and plus a lot of other people are going to enjoy it with us. And also if something bad happens like the Hakone trip I'd be sure to call you or dad to pick me up." Ayano explained, plea laced within her voice and choice of words like sugar on cookies. 
Indeed, Kokona and her boyfriend Riku along with both of their fathers ordered a special trip to Miho Beach with a beach house next door that is breath taking with it's own onsen building next door. Three whole days there hanging out on the beach and the beautiful home, shopping, eating and drinking, and basically having a blast that really kicks off the summer! 
All though the mother is still slightly hesitant. 

Ryoba set up the plates some as she sighs softly at her daughter's plea, "It still feels risky. You went through a fire at school and a horrible accident in your school field trip. It just feels like you'll also get hurt in this trip as well." 
"Come on mom, please."
"I don't know Ayano..."