Burning Desire/Lemon Creams(Preview)

Pick who you are mostly, I'm somewhat like Shin or Saki.

Walking alone in to a empty classroom, Yan-Chan held her letter close to her heart that flutters at the very thought of meeting with her all alone after school like this. It felt so wrong but damn did it feel so right. 
Standing by the teacher's desk stood the beautiful young woman in her natural attire with a short red tight mini skirt, her thigh high black stockings tight around her full thighs, her black blazer too small for her large breast that hang out and reveal her lacy red and black bra. Her figure was all the style of tempting the young student and the two knew for a fact they shouldn't desire in such a way they do. "I see you got my letter Yan-Chan. So, due tell me, what is your answer~? 
♥" Asked the beautiful brunette with a sweet seductive gaze upon her dark red eyes. Yan-Chan gulped slightly and tried to calm down her loud beating heart. "M-Mida-Sensei...I have always knew there was something different about me and I can never get the thought of you out of my head...With all my courage I finally have my answer, I-I think I'm in love with you!" She cried out with her cheeks fire red and her palms sweaty like the bed sheets after a certain dream with this teacher the star in them. 
Mida let out a low giggle and made her way over to her favorite student, wrapping a arm around her waist while the free hand cupped her face, and with that same low seductive tone that makes anyone cry out in pleasure high she said the following words she dream of, "
Ohhhhh~ My my myyyyy~ ♥ Does someone have a cute little crush on their teacher? Don't you know that student-teacher relationships are in-a-pro-pri-ate? Looks like I have to teach you a few things in a form of... punishment~" 
With no turning back now in either of their minds, the two females leaned into one another to share a long and passionate kiss as their hands wandered all across the female's bodies--

"Um...what even is this?" Oka squeaked, unsure to read any further. In her hands was one of many graphic novels a certain red head had made in her own writing and drawings, such things clearly making her face boil in pink. She wasn't the only one though. "This seem a bit...what's the right word for this? Oh yeah, inappropriate?" Snared Kizano as he flipped through the pages of the book he has. 
Yui snickered and handed another copy to a student after she took the money she yearned somehow. "It's called Dōjinshi and it's nothing wrong with selling them. Each one, even the ones of other relationships are each ¥ 1,000." She explained before selling a different book she made but focuses on the main girl, Yan-Chan, confronting a Yakuza girl. 

Oka raised a brow, "¥ 1,000 seems a bit much to buy for...this kind of stuff...And this girl is clearly Ayano."
"Wrong! Yan-Chan has long flowing dark black hair while Ayano has her hair up."
"You're pretty open about you being into the same sex and we're happy about that, but this would be embarrassing for Ayano-Hime. Also, why is it that Mido-Sensei is a girl in this book?!" Kizano questioned as he jabs his index finger to the saucy teacher called Mida-Sensei doing a sexy pose.
Yui giggled and explained, "Mido-Sensei is in fact a hot topic in school among girls but just imagine a hot sexy female teacher who's ready to settle down with her beloved student but the world is such a cruel place to not allow such marriage to be real...Leaving the two star cross lovers two only prey for a better world to be together!" She squealed gently at the last part, the two club leaders staring at her with faces that mixes with "WTF is up with you" and "This f*cking girl". 
The red haired girl wrote something down in her nearby notebook and handed the two a piece of paper. "The next book volume of 女子校生プレジャー(Joshi kōsei purejā/School girl Pleasure) will be released some point by the end of the month so due come by for the big sale. Also, spread the word of my new business~"

- - -

Oka read through the 3rd volume of Yui's "book" during the lunch hour, in this one "Yan-Chan" gets sent to a paranormal world and meets the true form of a mysterious shy girl in her school while Osana read one simply called Burning Love beside her in the classroom. "Flame demon and Yan-Chan...This is weirdly interesting." Osana mumbled softly as she continued to read the story. 
Oka slowly blushed when she turned to a page full of hot demon/mortal human make-out sessions between battles. 

At the two's moments of getting flustered while reading such stories, the classroom door slide open and Ayano walked in. "Hey guys."

In a quick haste, Oka and Osana quickly hide the books and tried to act normal in front of their beloved Ayano who now stood next to them. "Well anyway, what are the plans for summer?" She asked as she smiled warmly.
"Oh, I'm helping my family out at work." Said Oka as Osana simply shrugged.