Trick-Or-Treat

Osoro walked out of the Gardening Club, new splatters of blood covered his clothes. Since he's a zombie, no one would think twice on if he had murdered someone. Walking out of the garden in a rush, he didn't see that he had bumped into someone smaller than him. Smaller than anyone really. His golden eyes looked down to see sweet(creepy) small Oka in a witch costume, holding her broom and Occult Club book. "Great... Just what I needed..." He mumbled in annoyance, glancing at Amai who was handing out treats to kids who were also dressed for the spooky night. "What were you doing in the gardens?" Oka asked in curiosity as she tried to make out what's the stains are on his coat. Osoro crossed his arms over his firm chest. "And what makes you think I'd tell you my reason, witch?" He said with a slight threat in his tone. Oka looked up at him, her dark eyes showing finally at long last. "I wouldn't do such things if I were you. Judging by what has been happening lately, people would start seeing you as a killer if I ended up being injured." She said before walking off with a light smirk, leaving Osoro with tight clutched fists. 

Osana waited in the front of the school in a somewhat cute Harley Quin costume(Suicide Squad version cause of her pigtails) for Taro and Hanako. But also for Ayano... Her eyes drifted upwards when she heard foot steps coming towards her, only that her smile faded when she saw it was just Taro and his sister. " What took you two so long?" She asked in her annoyed tone like always. Taro scratched the back of his head as he chuckled nervously, keeping his doctor's coat closed from anyone's sight, making both girls he had grown up with stare at him in confusion. "H-Heh...sorry. Had a little costume mishab." He said with a nervous smile. Hanako stared at her big brother and was about to ask about his hidden object, only to blush slightly when Ayano walked by. She was dressed very beautifully yet also very spooky like. 

Dress:

Crown:

Crown:

"Wow Aishi-Senpai~!" Hanako squealed as she giggled at her outfit, now noticing her brother's and her brother's childhood friend's blush when she walked over

"Wow Aishi-Senpai~!" Hanako squealed as she giggled at her outfit, now noticing her brother's and her brother's childhood friend's blush when she walked over. D-Don't tell me...they are in the way too?!? She thought in surprised.

Aso, who was dressed up as a sport star, made his way to Ayano with Kizano, who was dressed up as a vampire lord, with a beaming smile. "Ayano. What a wonderful surprised that you were going to dress up as a queen. I've been looking for a princess for a while for this lonely bat needs a mate..." Kizano said with a cute pouty bat face.((Heheheh~)) Ayano stared at everyone, blushing once she got to Senpai. She bottled up every fiber in her body to say hello normally, which she smiled in relief when he did the same smile back at her. The group of people walked around the festival, jumping slightly at scares, eating treats, and just having a fun time. That is, until Ayano was left alone with Senpai!

"So...you're a psychopathic princess?" He asked after a while of silence. Ayano only nodded, her heart pounding loudly as she stays close to him. "Then, I think you need me." He said before she could think of a reason why she dressed up like she is. They blushed madly once they both heard the same thing coming out of Taro. And this is when Taro Yamada knew, He f*cked up. "N-No! I-I-I didn't mean it like that. I-It was a joke cause I'm a mad doctor and you're a uh...Nevermind." He tried to form a sentence but nothing right could come out, which made Ayano laugh. And that made him laugh. "Ayano~! Come take a look at this!" Budo said, who was dressed up as a werewolf, as he took the girl by the hands and takes her to one of the treat carts with some creepy looking dolls that look like each student of the school. "Wow. That's cool." Ayano said as she picked up her smaller self and looked to her left to see Oka staring at the doll version of herself. "These will bright bad luck..." She mumbled darkly as she stared at the other dolls of the students, making Ayano giggle a little bit. 

A bunch of school girls walked around a bit more before bumping into Mido Rana, making one of them blush. "S-Sensai..." She whispered, her friends left her alone without them knowing. "Hey. Nanami, right?" He said with a charming smile. Nanami nodded lightly, her blush growing more noticable. "I have been meaning to talk to you for quite some time now. Have anyone ever told you, you are the most cutest girl in school?" He said with a wink.((QUE SEXY JAZZ MUSIC!)) The girl's face turned red at this. Such a man like him to say such things to a girl like her..."May we speak someplace more...private~?" He whispered in her ear softly, his warm breath tickling her ear shell, which is now getting redder. One thing led to another and the two were in one of the closed classrooms. Mido started undoing Nanami's costume as he nibbled on her skin sweetly, making her blush at the noises she was making. Once her top was fully removed, he went to the back of the desk and pulled out rope. "O-Oh my... I never knew my f-first time would be so...so..." Nanami started as blushes creeped up to her face once more. "Don't you worry. I'm here and everything will be just fine~" He said as he goes to her. He removed his costume and undergarments piece by piece and tied her up in a sitting position. After he blind folded her he went behind the desk again and grabbed a pair of rusty scissors which were caked with blood. Using his charming handsome ways to leer innocent school girls to his domain, playing with their hearts and bodies a bit before slowly...ever so slowly...

SLICE!

THUD!

Nanami's body laid before him, her amber blood pooling out of the large would in her face and chest. He then slowly snipped his way from the edges of her lips to carve a deep twisted grin from ear to ear...