Candles Before A Storm/Important Announcement in the end

Many students wandered the halls of Akademi, and whenever they saw Ayano Aishi, they simply ran or avoided her like she was some sick wild animal. 
The teenage girl let out a small and disappointed sigh as she walks up the stairs of the second floor, "Why is everyone acting weird today of all days... But it's not like I was expecting anything of the sorts but still, why?" During her walking in a mid grumble, she accidentally bump into someone who caught her with only one strong arm. 

She looked up with wide black eyes to see the person she bumped into and who nearly saved her from falling down a flight of stairs, only to see the usually laid back handsome young man known as her teacher. 
Mido looked down at her with his deep crimson eyes, a smile played against his lips before he fixed how she's standing and how her uniform is tidy up in a normal fashion. "Sorry about that Ayano dear. In a rush?" He asked, watching the student's expression slowly change as she look down.
"Hey, what's wrong?"
"Just that...today's been pretty crummy..."

Mido looked behind Ayano and grabbed her hand. "Let's go somewhere." Was all he said before he dragged her away to the halls. 

He showed her around certain places of the school, the gardens, and even took out of school grounds so he can buy her something from a shop near by. 
"So pick one." Ayano looked at her teacher some before slowly picking up a cute stuff animal of a black cat with a upside down yellow crescent moon. Mido studied the cat some before smiling and paying the correct price for it, "It's cute." is what he said when they started to walk away back to the school. Ayano simply nodded and moved the toy's paws around a bit like a cute little girl towards her Christmas present, giggling some as they walked into the school. 

Then she remembered something...

"Oh no! I forgot about club activities. Some of my stuff are in my bag in the classroom..." "I'm sure it's fine-" "No, it's not!" And with that, Ayano was running up the stairs with the handsome man behind her. 
It took a while but she made it to the classroom, her hand on the handle to open it when Mido stopped her from behind. "Don't." He said with his usual tone of voice. Even though she heard that voice many times from the man, Ayano's heart rate quickened as her cheeks burned bright...Her palms began to sweat...Her throat began to tighten as her words and air came out as a mere chock like noise...
Is it normal to feel this way? Towards my teacher? She thought, staring as Mido's hand was right on top of her's on the door's handle. 

As the two stood there, for what felt like hours of complete silence, the door opened to reveal Muja with a bright smile. 

Both the oldest of the rivals smiled and helped Ayano into the classroom where she can see all her friends and fellow schoolmates in there, the room covered in decorations and the sweet smell of all kinds of baked goods on desks. Hell, even her own mother was there with a bright smile towards her daughter. 
"Happy birthday my sweet Ayano~" She chirped and giggled, hugging her daughter close to her. Ayano stared at everyone with wide eyes, and even more wider eyes when other people hugged her and wished her happy birthday with either words or treats or gifts, a smile slowly spreading across her face with a nice healthy glow of pink on her cheeks. 

___
. . .
___

Sooooooo yeah, it's Yandere Simulator's birthday! WOOOO!!
I decided to write this cause, one it's the birthday of my favorite fandom, and two it fits in the story line of close to summer vacation in Japan time/Yandere Simulator time. 

And now for the important announcement:

As you may notice, the second part of My Senpai is starting up and it almost feels as if the stories are rushed and/or short simply cause lately I've notice you guys seem to mostly enjoy the old chapters than the newer chapters. 
I've been getting less and less comments and views on each one and I can understand if it's because of the re-opened writing contest. It almost feels like I'm asking too much of you guys, and if you feel the same way I'm sorry. In all honesty I'm not trying to.
I just mostly wanna get close to you guys, let you guys be happy even if the stories are not as good as anyone else, and respect each other as a bond. 

That may sound weird but it's the truth. 

So, what does this mean?
Nothing. 
I just wanted it to be clear on how I'm feeling lately and hopefully see what you guys want to see or what your first thoughts on me and the beginning or My Senpai was.
To spread this, all I'm asking is to enter the contest if you want to and see what happens in the end along with sharing this story to those you believe will greatly enjoy it(But due explain to them the whole plot and gender roll before they read it ;p)

With that said, I might start either updating this story along with other stories and checking the contest one or twice or hell maybe even three times a week, not as much as every day like I used to with the chapters because during that time I mostly was trying to get Part 1 done fast so we can get to Part 2 which you all will hopefully like more than anything here. 

I really just want to hear your guys' opinion on all this and the story so far, cause it might determent if I should continue it even after this story is over.