|*Happy Lil' Tune*|(1)

Alone in a cold and dark solid room, with no sound other then the water dripping in a smooth yet almost eerie sounding tune against the concrete and the rapid fearful breathing of the young teenage girl chained with her hands behind her back to a pool and her panties into a gag within her mouth. Her shirt is ripped open to reveal her chest and bra, her body shaking horribly like a wet cat in the rain, her hair was a total mess to the point it might take hours to fix after all this. Her blue eyes darted all over the room in a cold sweat as she tries to get herself free.

Musume flinched slightly when she heard heavy foot steps going to the area she's in, slowly crying softly as the man knelt down in front of her and took the made up gag of her undergarments. "P-Please...I-I-I'll do whatever you want, give you whatever you want..! D..Do you want money?? I can-Can give you money! My daddy owns lots of it!" She spatted out, watching in horror as the man went to a small tray of sharp objects. Think fast, the teen finally shouted out another plea, "I-I'll have sex with you! I can give you my virginity! P-Ple-Please just let me go..." She let out a whimper filled sob when the man pressed the blade of one of his many knifes up to her neck, shushing her harsh like. 
The mysterious man soon grabbed Musume by her blond hair and pulls hard, his breath making her shake more and almost choke on her saliva as his lips are pressed right on her ear lobe. "You're nothing but a sad piece of shit who doesn't give a single f*ck about anyone else but yourself...You also made someone I love very dearly get very upset..." He hissed in her ear, the knife's blade pushing harder until her screams went silent...

Ayano gasp hard and sat up quickly on her bed, coughing hard in a fit into her sweaty palms. Foot steps quickly came to her door as Ryoba rushed to her daughter's side to calm her of the bad dream. "What's wrong honey? I heard you screaming." Asked the worry mother who patted the teenager's back both to calm her fits of coughs and to settle her down some. Ayano slowly stopped coughing and looked up at her mom, her body for some reason limp and a buzzing numb like feeling in her nerves as her heart racing still in a long and unsteady like pulse. 

. . . 

Ayano rubbed her eyes yet again as she tried to stay awake for lunch. Since that weird dream happened she was unable to sleep well in the slightest so she spend the rest of the night/early morning with her mother, talking about her weird dream with some tea to ease her throat. 

Of course knowing this moment in time, a bunch of people know something's up. 

"Is there a problem, Aishi-San?" Budo asked before taking a bite from his banana as he watched his friend silently. Ayano's eyes began to go far heavier than earlier, her head slowly tipped to the side and falling on Osana's lap with a peaceful dip, causing not only the pretty tsundere but everyone else to tense up with wide eyes in shock. 
Who wouldn't when the person you and every other person like is on someone's lap/your lap?
Osana slowly and nervously rest her hand on Ayano's soft looking hair and began to rub it some despite her palms being slightly sweaty and a lot of eyes on her. 

Why that little...! Said the though in quite a chuck of the rivals' minds. Indeed Osana seems to have a upper hand in winning the completely free single high school girl who's sleeping on her lap like a cute baby kitten on their owner. 
Across the way of the spot where the group are eating lunch stands Megamo by Aoi to watch the lower grounds by the fountain so no one gets hurt in anyway. Well as Aoi single eye watched every student, it seemed the male's eyes are stuck on a certain someone.
And boy does she know it. 
"Will you actually eat or stare hungry?" She asked, a smirk on her lips which hints the obvious tone of her small joke within her question. Megamo slowly looked over at her with a smirk responded a similar remark of hints, "Depends. Are you helping that Mari girl with studies of History or physical education?" With that simple remark, the usually stoned face tough tom-boy's face turn all shades of pink.
"Why you little-"
"Now now Aoi."

Aoi huffed and looked away with Megamo to have a pleased smile on his face.
Much like the other girls of the Student Council, he is very close with them, almost like siblings...But Aoi is a bit different than the others.
They have a bit more trust between each other than most people would believe...

A small pre-teen girl with short blue hair runs out of  a house with a angry man standing out the door. "If I ever see your face again, I'll bury you to the ground! Understand you little freak?!" He shouted, his shouts growing quieter as the girl runs down the road with nothing but the clothes on her back and a bug bruise on her cheek along with a few yen in her coat pocket. 
After a bit of running she finally stopped by a gas station to take a breather and to process what happened. I was just threatened by my dad yet again... She though as she rubbed her bruised cheek some. ...Only this time...He actually did it...If I go back I might be killed. 
She let out a sigh and slumped down and sat on the cold floor, counting the yen she managed to take before her dad's beat down on her.
Sadly it wasn't much to rent a bed let alone buy any food or water...

"Dammit!" She cursed softly and ran her finger through her sapphire blue hair, tears threatening the corners of her eyes some with a small lump in her tight feeling throat. 
Then she heard it; The sound of someone in distressed by the gas station. 
She slowly took a peek out to the small alleyway to see a taller grown man kneeling over a boy with bright hair against the wall. Through the darkness, the girl can tell the taller man has a knife up to the boy. 

"Hey!" She shouted, not knowing this moment changed her life forever. Wherewith it's negative or positive is up to anyone but for here...For her and that boy it's a chance by faith...