In-Between The Raindrops(Preview)

A small group of students, two boys and two girls, sneak pass the slippery rocks by the river that flows beside them. The forest's trees tall and damp from the enclosed water vape's cool air/warm air around them like a misty wave that is invisible to the naked eye, the sky was a clear blue with nice white clouds hovering ahead way up high like white fluffy lanterns in the back drop of pastel light blue, the wind was cool and gentle like a feather's touch in spring time's morning dew. 
One of the boys, a strapping young lad with pure white hair and silver eyes, stopped on the edge of a cliff that looks over a beautiful view of the waterfall and it's pools of water and caves down below. "Is this it, Makoto?" One of the girls asked, the boy far ahead smiled a beaming wide grin as he starts taking off his jacket.
"This is it!"
The other three teens share smiles of happiness before they began to strip down to their underwear, leaving their school clothes along with their socks and shoes and their bags and other stuff near some rocks by a path that leads down to the pools under the cliff.
Before anyone could get used to the extra wind on their bare skin one of the girls, a average height female with short brown hair and bright yellow eyes like the summer sunflower, ran pass them all and jumped of the cliff to the watery world below.
"Himawari!" The white haired male - Makoto - called out in both shock and fear for the small girl. The other's looked over to see if she's okay from the jump, each one letting out a nice sigh of relief when the brunette's head popped out from the watery surface with that bright smile they all know too well now. One of the girls let out a deeper sigh and walked over more to yell at the daredevil who nearly gave them heart attacks from such a stunt, "Dammit Natsu! You scared us half to death! I swear I won't explain what happened when Mr. and Mrs. Himawari ask where you are when I get down there." 

Natsu Himawari let out a loud laugh and swan backwards, taunting her friends above, "I'm Queen of the water pools~ I'm Queen of the water pools~" like a small child like she is in soul. Finally after a bit of this and settling down from the momentary scare, the two teenage boys who are confirmed to be Makoto Saikou and Kenichi Manabu jumped on down to the refreshing water, waiting perfectly fine for the last remaining person of the group still standing half naked in her underwear and bra on the rock. 
Makoto smirked and began to squawk like a chicken and flapping his arms like wings