Dark colors make life matters

If you guys can guess why this chapter is made and leave all your questions and guesses, you'll soon get something

A semi short teenage girl walks down the halls of the high school she goes to, her school uniform skirt down to her knees and her sweater hanging over her body like a paper bag over thin limbs of twigs, her hair short and a mess of rats making a home. 
Her name was Kuro Akumu, grade 2nd year in this school, a basic no body. She did join more than one club at this school but no one dared notice her or even tried to learn her name or remember her face. 

It was like...She didn't matter at all...

Kuro walked all the way up the stairs to the school roof and walked to a pretty vacant spot of the roof top, by the vents, and watched all the students walk along the track or the school path that heads to the gates. 
"Just...Wish I can get out of here..." She sniffled, which slowly turned to sorrowful cries and wails. She slowly slipped her shoes off and place a folded piece of paper in one of them before carefully stepping over the railing. 
But she stopped one foot on the edge when she heard a soft monotone giggle that is too hard to figure out where it came from. Am I not alone up here? She thought as she looked around, but she was unable to find anyone. Just to make sure, she stepped her foot back behind the railing and walked around to see who's there.

She checked every place on that roof but - Like she thought- nothing was there. No one was. 
Maybe I was just imagining it. She reasoned with herself within her mind as she she made her way back to where she first placed her shoes. Upon arriving, she saw that there was a girl sitting on the railing, her feet dangling outward which showed she had no shoes or socks on. The girl wore a uniform similar to the one Kuro and other girls wear to the school but it's reversed effects colors... like a negative picture with the white being black and the black being white, her pure white hair done in two tight bounded pigtails which showed off her neck and the cracks and black veins that cover it. Not just her neck, but her arms and legs as well, some parts of the skin having some nasty looking gashes up and down. 
Kuro slowly stepped back the quietest she could be to not disturb the girl, but somehow she heard her as that same giggle crept back over. 

Her head imminently turned in a 360 angle with all the rips of torn flesh and bone cracks along with it, revealing her twisted face of deep hallowed out black eye sockets with only two glowing orbs for eyes and black ooze drips out of the sockets' edges and that long inhuman skin stretched smile that reached to the temples of either side of her head also spilling the same black ooze as her eyes. 

Kuro couldn't help but scream loudly as her body locked in fear of who or what this girl even is.

After a while of the strange creature got off the ledge and pounced in a matter of a single breath, the screams of Kuro Akumu ceased and the sky cried out some. 

So yeah, that chapter happened. 

Also while you're down here, let me know which name you guys seem to enjoy and you'll be surprised when and how I'll enter the most popular:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Japanese_feminine_given_names

Place your picked names here