Fire!

Ayano Aishi took her latest picture of her beloved Senpai before tip-toeing away from the class window

Ayano Aishi took her latest picture of her beloved Senpai before tip-toeing away from the class window. "There we go. Now just need to find my rival before she gets my Senpai." She muttered before stopping at her tracks. Fire? She thought as she smelled smoke. Ayano looked around, and sure enough, just around the hall, was a fire forming. "EVERYBODY GET OUT OF THE BUILDING NOW!" The speaker yelled, it's old cracking noises clearly being heard. Everyone rushed out as the fire grew, Ayano and her friend Budo were only a few to run out on time. Ayano's grey eyes looked around the school campus and gasped when she couldn't find her Taro Senpai. "Aishi-san!?" Budo yelled when Ayano jumped back into the fire. Aishi ran around the school, looking for Taro, until a small soft whimper is heard under some rubble. Going over, she saw that it was Amai Odayaka all beaten and scared. "H...Help..." She whispered. Ayano reached behind her slowly for her box cutter, but stopped when Amai whimpered again. "Please...he...lp me...Ayano Aishi..." She whispered. She isn't pleading for mercy or life? Ayano thought before reaching towards the young baker and ran out of the school with her in her arms. "Aishi-san." Budo yelped once he saw the girl he knew who was planning days to kill her rivals had save a life. Once Amai was placed softly on the ground, Ayano ran back into the building to search more. Only this time, finding two more girls. "I-I can't breath... Help!" Kizana Sudobu screamed as she ran towards Ayano down the flame and smoke filled halls before falling in her arms. Ayano sighed as she plopped her on her shoulder just before finding tiny Oka Ruto and throwing her on her other shoulder. Back and forth, back and forth... Ayano Aishi had grabbed Asu Rito, Osoro Shidesu, Hanao Yamada(Senpai's younger sister), and Osana Najimi and got them save and out of the building safe and sound and running back in for the one person she was looking for. "Senpai...? Senpai! SENPAI!" She kept screaming over and over on the top of her lungs, which were getting full of smoke by the quick breaths she took. As she ran, the ceiling broke a bit by the fire eating it up. Just then, a piece of the burned wood from the ceiling above her fell, crushing Ayano with it weight, and causing her to scream more smoke into her lungs. Blank. Ba-dump... Ba-dump..Ba-dump... I...don't want to die...Not like this... Ayano opens her eyes for a few seconds, seeing men in coats and big black boots walks towards her. She opens them again to see that she was being picked up by one of the men. The last time was when she was being placed down on a bed like thing and an oxygen mask went on her just before she fell into a deep sleep once again. 

...Beep... Ba-dump...Beep...Ba-Bump... "Senpai..." "Ayano!" "Aishi-san, wake up!" "Aishi-kun...*sobs* Please...." 

Ayano slowly woke up with a good throb in her head, only to see that she was in a hospital room. She sat up slowly, feeling pain down her chest and legs as she rose, and saw a table across from her bed full of baskets, roses, toys, and Get Well balloons. "Hmm... Strange. Maybe someone from my family got all this for me." She said as she put her silky black hair into a ponytail.