Ayano Aishi Senpai

Ayano Aishi got her school uniform ready and brushed her hair a bit more before leaving her home and to the school she knows and goes to

Ayano Aishi got her school uniform ready and brushed her hair a bit more before leaving her home and to the school she knows and goes to. "Ayano Aishi. You look well." Someone said from Ayano's left hand side. Looking up, she saw Osoro Shidesu standing near the gates. "Oh, Shidesu. Yes I am feeling well. You?" Ayano answered, remembering to call her, the leader of the Delinquents, by her last name and that she was in the fire. "I'm..." She started but stopped when looking at the smaller, weak looking girl by her. She looked away and tried to keep her voice in a tough tone but clearly fail, "..I'm...fine..." Ayano stared at Osoro for a bit in shock. Her voice sounded....weak. Like she just found a challenge she can't win from. After a bit in silence, they begone to walk to school. Well, Osoro Shindesu walked, while carrying Ayano in her arms. "What are you doing?" Ayano finally asked when they made it to the school gates, with her STILL being held like a baby princess! "Taking you to school. You just got out of the hospital, it's the least I can do." Was all the Delinquents leader said. But.My.Legs.Are.Fine! Ayano thought, clearly annoyed. Some people stopped and looked at them, making Ayano more annoyed at the tough girl. "Put me down." She yelled, kicking around like a child, making Osoro hold her tighter. "Aishi Senpai..." A small soft voice whispered, making the two girls look up to see Amai Odayaka standing three steps away from them and the Cooking Club room. "Odayaka." Amai smiled and walked to Ayano with a small trey of cookies. "Aishi Senpai, I made these for you. Since I don't know what kind of cookies you like, I made all kinds of them." She said, handing the trey to her. "Oh...um...thank you Odayaka." Ayano mumbled while taking the trey. A small patch of blush crept on Odayaka's cheeks and she smiled sweetly. "A-Anything for you Aishi Senpai. You know, I wouldn't mind cooking for you...everyday..." She whispered, hoping Ayano heard her, which she didn't, but Osoro sure did. Finally, they girls went to class when the first class was starting, making Osoro to put Ayano down at long last, and Ayano walked to her classroom. Once inside, she was almost tackled down by Budo's hug. "AISHI-SAN!" He cried out in the hug. Ayano petted his head and sighed, "You act like a dog." Budo let go fast and went red from embarrassment. "S-Sorry. I-It's just...you were gone for so long and...well...I-I missed you..." He explained, only whispering the last part to his ears. The class soon sat down once Ms. Mida Rana walked in with three text books. "Alright class, settle down. We'll be taking a test today about the second World War."